San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^I really like those.
eek.gif
eek.gif
People sleeping on them, I must get them when they come out.

^^
grin.gif
those are the ones i was telling you about

So whats the deal, are we going to have something for PR MARK this weekend

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

nice pick ups jake, does aaron have those??

lolz at these right here
ashoopnew.jpg
I SAW THIS PIC YESTERDAY I ALSO LIKE THESE THEY LOOK REAL COMFORTABLE. I HOPE EVRYONE ELSE SLEEPS ON THEM ALSO. OTHER SIDE OF THE SHOE IS INFRARED COLOR. YEAH I THINK WE ARE HITTING UP THE FOX AND HOUND ON SATURDAY NIGHT FOR PR MARK. SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!!
nerd.gif

does anyone know if Champs has any other sizes, besides 13 on those Brons??

Inquiring minds want to know.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

does anyone know if Champs has any other sizes, besides 13 on those Brons??

Inquiring minds want to know.
Ant-dizzle has 2 pairs of 11

No, why?

And no I am no "smad" but why does everyone associate what I pick up with what Aaron has or doesn't have, but everyone and there mom picks up theBrons and has all the retro Js and not a word comes out about them... Just curious...
tongue.gif

I think it is just bc I'm easily agitated...
wink.gif

^^that too

i was loling at nike, n how they have run out of ideas and just start making hybrids out pf everything, i think it was on theshoegame.com or nicekicks.comwhere they had the fake hybrids, n just combined like 3 random kicks, but ya those look intresting.

for this weekend yall let me know, the away jersey is out of town and im at her place
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, if yall wanna bbq here on sat, or predrink here on fri.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
etc.
im down for w.e i got my setup here too sooo if yall wanna throw down, etc.
jus keep me posted.

whats wrong with retro J's????????????????????

Also, anyone interested in day-tripping in Austin? I need to know which car to take, so let me know. Thanks!

jwdanklefs wrote:
No, why?

And no I am no "smad" but why does everyone associate what I pick up with what Aaron has or doesn't have, but everyone and there mom picks up the Brons and has all the retro Js and not a word comes out about them... Just curious...
tongue.gif

I think it is just bc I'm easily agitated...
wink.gif

Well I think the majority of the people that started "collecting" started with jordans and if im not mistaken so did ucasta. PLus in the past wehave seen some similar pickups to the prof but nice pickups regardless.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

why does everyone associate what I pick up with what Aaron has or doesn't have, but everyone and there mom picks up the Brons and has all the retro Js and not a word comes out about them... Just curious...
tongue.gif

Well for one, theres a big disparity between the particular dunks you picked up and the mass release
of recent Jordans/Lebrons that thousands of people have access to. So bottom line if you get something
that not a lot of people have, its going to be easier to identify the select few that have the shoe, and therefore...
the relation to ucasta immediately comes to mind...

But on the flip side, I'm a firm believer in just buying whatever the hell you want.

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY FEBRUARY 1- NOON
FLAG-FOOTBALL BETWEEN HYPEBEAST UNITED AND TEAM SA SNEAKSUP @ THE PARK BY TOYOTA DAVES HOUSE

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

why does everyone associate what I pick up with what Aaron has or doesn't have, but everyone and there mom picks up the Brons and has all the retro Js and not a word comes out about them... Just curious...
tongue.gif

Well for one, theres a big disparity between the particular dunks you picked up and the mass release
of recent Jordans/Lebrons that thousands of people have access to. So bottom line if you get something
that not a lot of people have, its going to be easier to identify the select few that have the shoe, and therefore...
the relation to ucasta immediately comes to mind...

But on the flip side, I'm a firm believer in just buying whatever the hell you want.

I totally agree. You should buy the shoes you like/want and shouldn't worry about what people say especially if they have negative comments. Hopefully youare buying shoes for yourself and not to impress others.

Jake, why would you care what anyone says about your pickups. Unless you're concerned what others think. The reason we jibe you is because you fall for itand yes, you are easy to agitate. I'll just say this, nice pickups
happy.gif
.Unfortunately, Lebrons CRUSH dunks and jordans put together.
laugh.gif

cant we all just get along,

im working on my next pickup, which will of course be displayed at sneaks up 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: GO GATORS ! and if anyones tryna do anything after the game, ill be here, no dress code btw

i buy what ever fred buys................so what ............im a hypebeast........

but on another note sat........... @ fox n hound or chicago bar ...we need to get together for pr markkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,..........

what yall think

jake i'm a sz 13...i'm getting ready to clear up some space...so pm me for stuff you are looking for. Got some am1 clots kiss of death see pic below
234258428_1928e0a19e.jpg

^^^i think these were an 11.5 though.

good stuff Jake. As long as they are not the 1999 dunks, I'm cool.
glasses.gif
Nothing wrong with pre 2004 retro Js.

Fred - why doesnt sneaks up play good times? Not sure we will have enough willing participants for an all sneaks up game. But hey, i could be wrong.

---the prof

Wouldn't we be better served taking PR Mark to the Rev Room, Rebar, or the Half Shell? Maybe I'm being a bit to nostalgic but the Fox and The Houndseems to mellow for a Sneaks Up going away party. Just my 2 cense. Feel free to object.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Jai Jai tryin' to make it rain...
^^^ You better believe it doggie. Going out with me and Cas, "life changing"......
wink.gif

going out with Jai Jai = early exit after about 4 glasses of sprite!

lol, jk homie. i've seen your work!

I'm down for whatever.

Back
Top Bottom