San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by crushgruve

i'm down for some football. don't really care for the sport, but love to knock heads. time to bring out the land shark skytops.

triple OG

From my understanding cas was trying to pregame it and then it up chicago area tonight.

Tomorrow is PR Mark and i agree w/joe either chicago or rebar. If yall plan on going to hooters tomorrow beware its going to be packed due to the ufc fight

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

and id rock those hyperdunk.....i like pink.....double meaning for that

roll.gif

just got off the phone mark and he said he is down for chicago bar ........he wants to check that out.........and like manny said hotters is gonna be packed

word to camron on those dunks,
yall some confusing modafukers, so wtfff is the plan?
i know yall wer talkn bout sat, which is coo with me, then yall said chicago bar, for sat, which is fine, but just a heads up, alot has changed in stone oaksince the last time we went, theres like 5 new spots which means parking is horrible, park at the wrong spot and you will get towed.
chicago is the chillest spot there, and if yall get tired the only other spot we could all get in with kicks is duo and there would prob be a line, n i dunnoif i could squeeze 10+ dudes thru , its all up to pr mark, IM JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE.

but if anyone is up for anything tonight, hit me up

on another note,
DS_244629ALT2_xl.jpg

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i know yall wer talkn bout sat, which is coo with me, then yall said chicago bar, for sat, which is fine, but just a heads up, alot has changed in stone oak since the last time we went, theres like 5 new spots which means parking is horrible, park at the wrong spot and you will get towed.
chicago is the chillest spot there, and if yall get tired the only other spot we could all get in with kicks is duo and there would prob be a line, n i dunno if i could squeeze 10+ dudes thru , its all up to pr mark, IM JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE
^^^Co-Sign Stone Oak get's crazy packed on the weekends...

Well with all of this confusion, I am going to dinner with Megan, if you guys do something tonight, please text me. If you guys do something tomorrow night,please text me as well, I will be making a sneaker day trip so I will be out of pocket.

Thanks!

thats what art was sayin about chicago bar that alot of cars get towed up there so we might want to consider something else!! but im down for whatever justwant to get the wife drunk!!! lol someone make a decision soon!!!

yea i though that fight was next week......we are going to eat at either chilis/hooters then hit up Chicago.
If its whack we can always bail.
Casper is right though cant really wild out there. And anywhere else has sneaker req'ment
Remember this isnt downtown is dress to get in.

Id say 8pm

I just want to know what the hell im doing before i dont

Is this cool?

^^lolz i see u gabe.

well let me put my ucasta hat on, and say this,
my aways place aka lindsays is open for a pre spot, (9915 sandlet trail 78254) it is the recession, so if yall wanna chill he first then bounce somewhere,
thats coo with me, spots that i know that dont have a dress code are :

-duo / chicago (duo got some good music, no *inst inst* dj tomorrow, chicago jukebox spot, but both in stoneoak aka ****tttty parking
sick.gif
)
-boston (same owners as chicacgo half the drive chill spot, hausman 1604)
-londons (kinda hole in the wall, pool tables, jukebox, new guilbue and bandera chill spot too)
-cabo (right next to londons, hispanic side [reggaeton button in full effect] and reg club side)
-rev room (different rooms, i think its a $3 cover for downstairs, alot of other options in the vacinity)
- fox and the hound/ the flying saucer ( mellow yellow spots, bring ur laptop for free wifi, rock ur weezer glasses too look cool
glasses.gif
)
-limelight/ the mix (off of st marys not too familiar with these spots but alot of hipsters go there)

i know of other spots with no dresscode, but no ones life should be in jeoperdy to ahve some fun....

that my 2 cents (i think its 6 by now), so yall keep me posted, ill be at metropark from 2-6 so yall let me know.

-cas

Ucasta relayed this message to me and I concur

We are going to start the night off at Hooters at wurzbach around 8ish

Then from there we can decide where to go

See you there.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

See you there.

id rather go to the MONSTER JAM

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

See you there.
then heading out to bostons, fox and hound or flying saucer. i keep pushing these spots cause thery're by my place.

Back
Top Bottom