San Antonio NT's Come in...

Fred u already know.
Alright last call for the softball league. Need to pay this week so if u can drop off the money at the shop it will be greatly appreciated. It will be aroundthe same price. Let me know if you have any questions

Originally Posted by T21D

Very nice Iggy!
I guess the recession is upon us. I, too , will be stream lining not because "I'm quitting the game" ( c'mon folks, everytime I hear that I want to kill myself ). But I'm not trying to poke anyone's eye's out like ^^^^^^ the above post. So if you wear a 10 or 10.5 hit me up. Just be patient because I will be starting off on the Jordans, nike basketball, air force1's, dunks (low and high, SB and like), and NB's respectively. Another note, whatever I paid retail for will be slashed to 50 to 60% off if non-DS. DS items will be sold whatever I paid for. Also, I'm not blowing out everything. In other words, you ain't gonna get a pair of Dunkles for 75 bucks. Go f yourself if you think so.
I just left you a voicemail regarding your stream lining. Keep those runners on hold for me.

Sorry iggy, I forgot about the payment. I'm going to double check the deadline to see if I can turn in next week. I know the weekend is more convenient foreverybody

DAMN FRED GETTING OUT THE GAME!!!
tired.gif
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR SELLING OR AREYOU PUTTING UP A POST OF EVERYTHING? CASPER I WAS WONDERING WHERE U WENT THAT NIGHT?

GOOD VIDEO UP THERE THE 1 AND THE 2 ARE MY FAVORITE'S.^^^ I REMEMBERED I FLIPED THEM SAMPLES FOR SOME GOOD MONEY WHEN LUPE WAS GETTING SAMPLES.

Very nice Iggy!
I guess the recession is upon us. I, too , will be stream lining not because "I'm quitting the game" ( c'mon folks, everytime I hear that I want to kill myself ). But I'm not trying to poke anyone's eye's out like ^^^^^^ the above post. So if you wear a 10 or 10.5 hit me up. Just be patient because I will be starting off on the Jordans, nike basketball, air force1's, dunks (low and high, SB and like), and NB's respectively. Another note, whatever I paid retail for will be slashed to 50 to 60% off if non-DS. DS items will be sold whatever I paid for. Also, I'm not blowing out everything. In other words, you ain't gonna get a pair of Dunkles for 75 bucks. Go f yourself if you think so.
^^^^^^ Wow he is mortal!
laugh.gif

never the less thanks for the lebrons today Fred, Ill get at you tomorrow to shop.

Manny, got the money and will drop off at the shop either tomorrow or wednesday!

YEAH MISTER FRIENDLY WHERE WERE YOU LAST WEEK JUST SOLD MINE !! SZ 13 $425 UCASTA TRUE ON THE TINKER THING!!!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

YEAH MISTER FRIENDLY WHERE WERE YOU LAST WEEK JUST SOLD MINE !! SZ 13 $425 UCASTA TRUE ON THE TINKER THING!!!

Hey Dav, Jon your assist manger at champs got all butt wet because they gave me a 10.00 vip discount. I took back some lebrons because I got my size afterall..He made a huge fuss and even called northstar

Whats up with that guy! Thats why I hate going in there when hes there.....I should just return all 30 something DS pairs i got just to piss him off!

mister friendly, damn that is one real joto avy.
eyes.gif

arent you the dude that always OD's with ugly/fat/
sick.gif
chicks on all theappreciation threads??

thanx to ppl who hit me up bout the shoes, got a few on the way out, if anyone is intrested (like i told billy), let me know, everything but the dooms andtrickstars ill give for retail,
got another ticket lasnight. super fail combo. and tryna lighten up my baggage if i end up moving anywhere
nerd.gif

on sat i dipped cuz i went to make a call upstairs which turned to drama, which is why i left early, n i couldnt stand that dude spinning GABAGE.
i will be going to eagle pass on wed with manny (no romo to dj at his causens bar) should be fun, and very intresting,

i know its just monday but got nothing planned for this weekend yet, sunday i MIGHT be djing somewhere since next monday is mlk.

oh and i do fit in some 10.5 dunk hi's
nerd.gif

oh and ill let you know Art, this guy hit me up about a gig on that night, if not im down to go, dont wanna pull a Joesuf

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

sick.gif
chicks on all the appreciation threads??
Ca5perrr, just because you like young, blond, athletic types doesn't mean ugly/fat/
sick.gif
chicks don't need loving too!

Mikey, just because you ripped off Champs for 10 bucks doesn't mean you can rip me off for 10 bucks
tongue.gif

sick.gif
Ca5perrr, just because you like young, blond, athletic types doesn't mean ugly/fat/
sick.gif

YEAH BUT THEY GOTTA TO PAY EXTRA!!!
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Word because if you're in San Antonio you aint seeingto many young athletic hot blondes...thats for sure.

And y'all leave Brady Quinn alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Word because if you're in San Antonio you aint seeing to many young athletic hot blondes...thats for sure.

And y'all leave Brady Quinn alone
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
last time i saw one was when i wokeup this morning
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom