San Antonio NT's Come in...

What did Ant do???

On another note, does anyone have this pair of 97s...

I am doing a painting for a fellow NTer and I need a model...

Please let me know if I can borrow the left shoe so I can use it as a model... I will come and pick it up...

He is pregnant, congratulation Ant and David
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by albertc23

ARIS N DAMIENS COMIN LATER THIS WEEK
damiens is on friday the 27th. yall can take him out and party. imma just work this week n chill. no D&B's tuesday. atleast not forme....see yall around. peace!

i know what ant did ..norm lets just say jay whouldnt be the only person we would have a reason to visit a certan place...ant best of luck and just know thatmy prayers are with u

Im good but car is a jacked...got to get 3 three new tires!!!

Don't drink and drive guys!!! nothing good ever comes out of it!!!

damn fool^^^^^. i never saw u again after you said wheres jaijai . i was looking for u cause you were *#*# ed up!!! glad your ok tho.
hey aris let us do something for you at least on the weekend . we got too your turning 21.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

damn fool^^^^^. i never saw u again after you said wheres jaijai . i was looking for u cause you were *#*# ed up!!! glad your ok tho.
hey aris let us do something for you at least on the weekend . we got too your turning 21.
The planets must be lining up because the little lady and little one are heading out of town. I smell the scent of baby oil at a fine mensestablishment to start the evening off and then ending up at a bar of Aris' choice on Broadway.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

The planets must be lining up because the little lady and little one are heading out of town. I smell the scent of baby oil at a fine mens establishment to start the evening off and then ending up at a bar of Aris' choice on Broadway.

^^ should i say saturday aris is that alright with you?? lol

HEY NICK AND DAVID HOW DID THOSE CP3 II'S SELL?? DO YALL STILL HAVE ALOT UP THERE I MIGHT HAVE TO GO GET ME A PAIR.

Congrats Ant, for whatever you did....

And if you guys go out this weekend, be careful and have fun without me. Ill be in Louisiana hopefully winning some money!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

The planets must be lining up because the little lady and little one are heading out of town. I smell the scent of baby oil at a fine mens establishment to start the evening off and then ending up at a bar of Aris' choice on Broadway.
^^^ I second that idea T21D. I think its time "Sneaks Up" helps pay for some college tuition.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom