San Antonio NT's Come in...

Dope pick up everyone those pe's and og taxis are sick...a fellow NT'er told me that the foamposite lites nate robinson pe's aka the"Kryptonates" well be releasing on march 18 at hoh and urban account do yall kno if this is true??...and if so I need to kno how to get my hands onem =]

Originally Posted by flyguy33

a fellow NT'er told me that the foamposite lites nate robinson pe's aka the "Kryptonates" well be releasing on march 18 at hoh and urban account do yall kno if this is true??...and if so I need to kno how to get my hands on em =]

FIXED

smile.gif
HAPPY BIRTDAY ARIS
smile.gif

happy birthday aris and are you still down for nyc in july????? date july10-16. lmk.. hoh exclusive good luck getting your hands on them cause they are gonnarun u about 3 to 5 im thinking at least. very nice og 12 i want the wht/red one thats my fav colorway.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

happy birthday aris and are you still down for nyc in july????? date july10-16. lmk.. hoh exclusive good luck getting your hands on them cause they are gonna run u about 3 to 5 im thinking at least. very nice og 12 i want the wht/red one thats my fav colorway.

THE GUY THAT TOLD ME ABOUT EM...SAID THEY WERE GONNA RETAIL AT 185 SO IM HOPING HES RIGHT...AND I JUS REMEMBERED I HAVE A DISTANT RELATIVE THAT LIVES IN CHI SOIMMA SEE IF SHE CAN COP ME A PAIR
pimp.gif

retail prob will be around 125 to 135 but the resellers will be like 3 on up. you relative better be ready to camp out!!

happy bday aris.

damn i slept on not posting on page 305
indifferent.gif
been tryna recuperate

this friday is the lebron thing,i wont be able to go since im djing downtown, but yall let me know if you wanna go and get a table, or just go on your own.

ill be chilln for a bit, tired/broke/exhausted, pretty good weekend....

btw....VEGAS IS THE TRUTH

anyone going to the lebron deal on friday??? i'll be up this friday for the game(finally scored some tickets) so if anyone gonna be doing anythingafterwards let me know.

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

anyone going to the lebron deal on friday??? i'll be up this friday for the game(finally scored some tickets) so if anyone gonna be doing anything afterwards let me know.
Dont know if Im goin to Antro after the game. Goin to H-Town on Sat to see this fight thats showin on HBO. However, I will be at the game Ari. PMme your # so we can get a drink at the bar during halftime.
pimp.gif

thanx fam for all the love and wishes.
david: im still down for NY. dates arent really a problem, just lemme know the price ranges and when ur gonna buy the tix and we'll make this happen.
art: when u get off vacay and back in the office lemme know, i need some advice.

I would like to send a very special Congratulation to our very own UCASTA on his "Engagement" today. May god bless you both with many years of continuedhappiness. Looks like the tuxedos will be working overtime this year fella's.
pimp.gif

also congrats to ucasta thats what im talking about big dog. i to would like to see the concords also!!!. cant wait that means 2 bachelor parties
smokin.gif
happy.gif
!!! sneaks up fam just getting bigger and bigger. ftw!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom