San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by crushgruve

anyone in for niosa next wednesday?? the fam and i will be haning out in german town with our compadres.

Volunteering early shift at ice cream sundae booth

Ill be there sometime, prob wed or thurs, goggles in full effect,

This sat ill be at the oyster bake, the official goggles of fiesta kick off party at st marys
nerd.gif

Ill be at OysterBake on Sat. as well. NIOSA on Friday, debating Taste of New Orleans still.

Oysterbake meetup?
nerd.gif

Oh and before I give this the OK can anyone else think of anything else that might be missing. This will be the official press release.

San Antonio SneaksUp 3 Sneaker Show Brings Sole To Texas, Shoes For Charity

SAN ANTONIO -- For years, the culture of sneaker collecting has been a small, yet vibrant community filled with camaraderie, collection, friendship and style.As in the past, the San Antonio SneaksUp family wants to engage their city and state while displaying the fun side of a unique hobby as well as help theircommunity with a charity shoe drive to benefit Boysville of San Antonio. The result: the San Antonio SneaksUp 3 Sneaker Show.

The third such free event -- scheduled for 2 to 7 p.m., on Sunday, April 26, 2009, at The Industry located at 8021 Pinebrook -- is expected to drawsneakerheads and fans across Texas for a display of sneaker culture, local graffiti artists and all things sneaker. Participants will display their largecollections for the masses, local artists and vendors will showcase their abilities and all hope to further educate their community about the thrill in findinga fresh pair of unique sneakers all while accepting shoe donations for Boysville.

The SA SneaksUp organizers seek new or gently used sneakers of all sizes for both boys and girls to donate to Boysville of San Antonio.

This family-oriented event is free and open to all who wish to learn more about the sneaker culture or continue to embrace the color and style of collecting.

The organizers of the San Antonio SneaksUp 3 Sneaker Show are available for interviews in person, by phone or online. We welcome any and all members of the SanAntonio media to find out more information about the event or sneaker culture in general by contacting Norm Dawson.

###
San Antonio SneaksUp 3 Sneaker Show
Sunday, April 26, 2009 // 2 to 7 p.m.
The Industry // 8021 Pinebrook // San Antonio, TX

This also has Norms cell number and the sneaksup email address at the header and footer.

This was compiled by myself and Joe Ruiz at KSAT 12.

I will send this off to ESPN 1250 and KTSA 550 since I have contacts there. I am trying to get them to get us on ESPN, since the producer of the afternoon showcollects sneakers.

big ups to billy and mr ruiz

i'm cool with it.

i will use this for the morning show next week with monica taylor. norm, get ready son! you'll be on apr 22 at 7:40am. everyone set your DVRs.

i'm cool with it.

i will use this for the morning show next week with monica taylor. norm, get ready son! you'll be on apr 22 at 7:40am. everyone set your DVRs.
What channel is this?

Originally Posted by iborroel

i'm cool with it.

What channel is this?

kabb. it's 29 on u-verse

Back
Top Bottom