San Antonio NT's Come in...

eek.gif
Purple Highs!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

in other non spurs news,
went to the oyster bake last night and was chilling with RIFF RAFFS grandfather rocking some pretty dope af1's
l_dd7b4a50109a4b8aa8efe2f55177edf2.jpg

l_7b9e75d6fe064feb841f6f11a4c1d61c.jpg

That's Brother Cletus, Priest/artist/prof at St. Mary's

anyone have info on dress code for clubs in SA? do they allow shorts and sneaks or something more casual?

^^^depends where you tryna go, this week a lot of places have a "fiesta dresscode" , what clubs u tryna go? I would say have a change of fit in thecar, any questions pm me, I've dj at most of the good spots here in sa, if not I know ppl

since no one has mentioned it...

eyes.gif

^ pre-party @ select sounds good. Dunno if I'm gonna do the bar afterward. I learned from last year that it isn't a good idea to stay out till 3amgetting %*#%-faced then having to wake up dumb early to get to the show
laugh.gif

^ why not get %*#% faced and go streetchem? it would be great to have a few with the SA crew! 3am..... man the party is just gettin underway! lol . mad propsto ca5perrr for all info and to the SA fam for keepin it 100% on updates inspite of a busy schedule!

i heard there was one at sole boutique on saturday??? i guess its select then sounds good to me!! see you guys saturday. or maybe thursday for those that arenot scared to hit up niosa that night!!!

Norm informed us that we were doing a meet up at Select on Friday night and then a meet up at Sole Boutique on Saturday and then go to Rebar after that...

I will be attending whatever where ever, with the exception of the bar...

If if do end up going, I am on a 1 beer limit and I want to be in bed by midnight... I didn't even show up to the show until it had already started lastyear... And I was still drunk when I got to the there...

Originally Posted by Big Monster

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

in other non spurs news,
went to the oyster bake last night and was chilling with RIFF RAFFS grandfather rocking some pretty dope af1's
l_dd7b4a50109a4b8aa8efe2f55177edf2.jpg

l_7b9e75d6fe064feb841f6f11a4c1d61c.jpg

That's Brother Cletus, Priest/artist/prof at St. Mary's
eek.gif
You should of boughtthem off of him.

^^^^^^There is two:

Select Footwear
7959 Broadway # 507
San Antonio, TX 78209

Sole Boutique
5926 Broadway
San Antonio, TX 78209

*edit*
eyes.gif
(word to casper)

and we're off...

looks like most of the details were ironed out tonight.
Its crunch time in the 4th quarter fellas, lets pull off a great show.

from speaking to norm at the beginning of the week, he told me saturday. But if plans have changed then just do sb on Saturday because I already had plansfriday and its pointless to do something on friday when most of the cats coming from out of town are coming on saturday.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

and we're off...

looks like most of the details were ironed out tonight.

wouldve been nice to have been there, since some of us are a part of the show aswell....
ill just see what ends up being said bout fri and sat, cuz some of us got other things to do

For those that felt left out or missed freds post:

36658725.jpg
Don't worry because there was A LOT of people that didn't show up.
Just a recap of tonights meetup.

- hot dog vendor details finalized
- display finalized (if you plan to contribute, bring LEFTS)
- additional tables, finalized
- everyone shall meet up no later than 11am on the day of the show for a debrief.
- images/video? for projection, discussed
- first peek at table layout in the big room
- wristbands, Ronnie can you still get them?
- Jai Jai's pick up for the show...(pshop coming soon
laugh.gif
)
- pre-party ... we'll see how this pans out.
indifferent.gif

JAKE - nice pics as usual. You know how, we here at San Antonio are a bit jealous about all these cats finding gems @ local ROSS's. PIIFFFFF that! We havesomething better, it's called LUPE'S EMPORIUM
pimp.gif
Pre-Party- there seems to be some discrepancy. The schedule that I found about went like this. Friday evening @ Select Footwear and Saturday @ SoleBotique. Ididn't know Cas HAD BEEN SCHEDULED @ Select for Sat night. So, I will make an EVECUTIVE decision here. If any of you all don't like. You know what youcan do to yourself!!!!

FRIDAY- SOLE BOTIQUE

SATURDAY- SELECT FOOTWEAR

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

^^word...but yea i feel sry for ya SA NT's ...spurs are going down!!!!!......haha
better watch it you might get a oak cliff beat down tony!!!lol who's hittin up niosa on thursday????? go spurs go
Im most def there on Thurs. U?

Back
Top Bottom