San Antonio NT's Come in...

63 PTS. ON THIS DAY IN PLAYOFF HISTORY
6eb25b4e0d8aba335785ac4c7984467ff384b94.pjpg

Originally Posted by n2tha0

sole boutique friday...select saturday

i dont care hats where, all i want is for at least ONE of the spots to be showing NOTORIOUS on DVD!!!! im headed to walmart right now, wait till midnight whenthey stock it
pimp.gif

Well I will be makin a cameo with ur parties so I need to know fo sho.... I dont git out much WIT YALLZ so I plan to hav a BEER with Joesuf, Jai Jai,UcastA...EACH...... AND A shot A TEQUILA WITH BIRTHDAY fRED AND noRM...... THEN THROW UP ON dAVID AND BE WALKED TO MY CAB BY kEDA...LOL

To my Sneaks Up Fam, thank you for the generosity. I got to wear the Sneaks Up shirt on Sunday for my GeekMeet. #19 on the 19th, AWESOME.

The Sneaks Up 3 shirt is also crispy nice... I was wondering if there were other different designs, enough to do some Bingo with.

Once again, thank you, and many well wishes to my fam for the upcoming Big Day. If I could, I would be there, but I hope it's still love as I want to makesure I come back to San Antonio.

Shoots, Cuzzos!

ok look here is the official info for the pre sneaks up events.............

saturday-7pm-10pm official meet and greet @ sole boutique

saturday -10pm-2am @ rebar

this is it this is what me ,norm, and manny came up with....

again sorry for the whole miscommunication ....................

i will be meeting up with the deadstock crew to check out the game ....if any1 wants to join us ....and if any1 has a good suggestions on were let me know........

Wizzerd. We should touch down in SA-Town around 2:00pm. I got Josuf, ANT, Fred, and Norm's numbers so we will call when we arrive.

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

Wizzerd. We should touch down in SA-Town around 2:00pm. I got Josuf, ANT, Fred, and Norm's numbers so we will call when we arrive.
Not gonna make it to any of the pre party events, have to work.

So who is going to be on KABB in the morning tomorrow?
and is there going to be a NT shout out?...
nerd.gif
...or a Do BeDoo?....
pimp.gif

I'm down for the news station. we meeting for breakfast first....i mean early breakfast!!! some one hit me up....did you all get enough shoes to show onthe news like last time.

Man are we gonna meet up at like 2 am for breakfast or what? That's wayyyyy too early for me... I'm down for after the show though...

There is a great place by me called the Egg and I, I believe they open at 8. The Colonnade isnt too far from the KABB station.

Went to the "TONY SHOW" last night....Mavs sucked it up ......
tired.gif
...oh well back to Dallas they go...

BTW, WHAT CHANNEL ARE YOU ALL GONNA BE ON? AND WHAT TIME?

Back
Top Bottom