San Antonio NT's Come in...

we are doing it at sb on sat ..........if we can we will do it on friday at sf...if we cant .. ok .............................if yall dont agree thenfu#k it ..............no pre at any stores ..................and will just go to re bar sat..............

this is bullsh1t........there is always an issue when it comes to these to stores...................

and it is also fuk3d up when every1 ask norm to plan something and then he does and ya over turn it.................

this is suppose to be fun..........................not stress

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

......there is always an issue when it comes to these two stores...................

There is no issue between us, you are looking too much into it. All I said was Norm told me Saturday but if plans have changed then go over there, noissue/no problem. In all honesty I had plans for the weekend but i was going to cancel the plan for the pre. It doesnt benefit me to have a pre-party, I dontsee a profit. I do it for yall and Sneaks Up. Its just inconsiderate to say we are going to have a party here and not even keep some people in the know. Itseasy for yall to show up but it takes me time and effort (which is not a problem) to plan stuff and then clean up. All I ask for is consideration

Like I said there is absolutely no issue at all. If yall scheduled saturday over there its cool. Its done

smile.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

......there is always an issue when it comes to these two stores...................

There is no issue between us, you are looking too much into it. All I said was Norm told me Saturday but if plans have changed then go over there, no issue/no problem. In all honesty I had plans for the weekend but i was going to cancel the plan for the pre. It doesnt benefit me to have a pre-party, I dont see a profit. I do it for yall and Sneaks Up. Its just inconsiderate to say we are going to have a party here and not even keep some people in the know. Its easy for yall to show up but it takes me time and effort (which is not a problem) to plan stuff and then clean up. All I ask for is consideration

Like I said there is absolutely no issue at all. If yall scheduled saturday over there its cool. Its done

smile.gif
i understand what your saying ........and sorry if it got twisted..... norm and myself thought the way we did it was fine ..............again iknow it was talked about with you but nothing was in stone ............

my thing is people over turning norms decisions ...............

but if your kool with it then kool lets just have a fun weekend ..............

plans are NIOSA on wednesday, im skipping my softball game,,,,,

anyone else down....Its also T21D's B-Day

uh oh Mikey Sighting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by balinonabudget210

this is only our 3rd event....w/ all then tension....hopefully we make it to a 4th, 5th, 6th...
ohwell.gif

no tension....................i just talked to manny over the phone its cool ..........

this is how it going ..............

manny is gonna try to do it on friday..........
and we will be doing it sb on saturday 7-10

manny will let us know by wednesday about friday night

and i want to say i am sorry if i came off to any1 as a d1ck(fred) ........i just feel its wrong to change up something that norm works on........

After speaking with a few people we just cant do Friday but we are going to continue with what was initially addressed and still throw something on Saturday.

original plans still stand. we meet at select before heading out to rebar.its just a little meet and greet for all the out a towners and ourselves.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

After speaking with a few people we just cant do Friday but we are going to continue with what was initially addressed and still throw something on Saturday.
............. SELECT FOOTWEAR every1 will be there saturday ........

post more details if could manny..........

So then Sole Boutique is out and there is nothing happening on Friday. I'm just trying to get it straight since there are individuals that say one thingand then someone says something else.

f it i was waiting too see wat everyone was gonna do friday so now that i see its empty booked my b day party at industry 4/24/09 so who ever wants to go outthere ,,,go out there and just get drunk ( JAKE drunk) !!!!!!!!!!

thursday niosa and ill be at industry friday with dan and select saturday.< if that stands by the end of the week!!! cant wait, you guys cant be putting ourspot on blast like that!!! lol poteet f the world!!!

Back
Top Bottom