San Antonio NT's Come in...

So far everything is AMAZING. Pics coming soon and I think Ucasta has something coming up as well.

I believe a meet up might be appropriate maybe this sunday...just go over 777 and also make plans for the dallas trip...any ideas?

Joesuf was thinking where it all began. The GYM which will include a round robin game and guests MUST, I repeat MUST BRING FOOD and BEVERAGES, since the few who set this thing up will be chipping in for the rent of the GYM for 3 hours.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

Should those of us who weren't at the first one and who also happen to possess absolutely ZERO B-BALL SKILLS plan on having our own meetup or are we invited too :tongue:
tongue.gif
?

How about a high ollie contest...? :rofl:
roll.gif

What time are yall gonna have the gym till? I won't be getting out of work till about 9:30 so I'm a bit unsure as to whether or not I will be making it on time.

latest news (may be subject to change) we are renting the Garza Center Gym
5627 Mira Vis
San Antonio TX, 78201
This Sunday, July 15
8pm-11pm

Tentative starting lineups :D
happy.gif
/ISS IS DOPE

Whats Up Jay a.k.a Electircbamboo, good to finally meet you in L.A., Welcome to the San Antonio thread, your now a honorary S.A. head Shoots, Shoots.

As head coach/GM/owner/dictator of Hypebeast United- I set the ground rules and starting lineup. There will be NO timeouts, players will be substitued on a whim. That means, if someone is tired/sick/ or out of shape, the substituting player will be ready to "slide" into the designated players position. I am doing this to keep everyone on their toes. In addition, only invited guests( see list above ) and their significant others are allowed. I don't want to see the whole freakin southside/ ringers @ the gym. This is for the SanAntonio sneaker community ONLY and their families. Also, donation via food, beverage, and money are needed to make this event funner than it is, besides I paid for the rent of the gym.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

LMAO @ the 150 post!! Somebody take their grill so that myself and Ant can rip it up again.

I think I might hit up Wal-Mart or Sam's for some Gatorade and stuff on Saturday. I got a couple of ice chest we can use for the day. Anyone interested in chipping in a few bucks get at me, dont low ball.

^^^ i got $10 on it JaiJai.

now, as the 4X champ player/coach/franchise of the sneak up club, i also have to enforce a few rules...

take it to the hole, take it to the hole and take it to the hole. we will not settle for out side jumpers and a minimun of three offensive passes must take place before the rock passes through the net......screw all this......the only rule it to not lose. WE WILL NOT LOSE!!!!! do what ever it takes to win...sweep the leg, forearm shiver, hard picks and most of all throw some D on the HB United.

we will be having the highest ollie comp for halftime entertainment. GSA Jason, get it son!!!!!!

also need a team mom to bring us orange slices. any takers?

THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

ok......

teams to me are unfair...
*aaron goin against joesuf??? big time mismatch...team sneaks up will be throwin aaron downlow so he can put his nuts in joesufs mouth
*jaijai and gabe??? um...decent matchup...but G, since jaijai's on my squad...im thinking..no! im predicting he's gonna be wet from behind the arc!!! make sure u put a hand in his face kid :tongue:
tongue.gif

*shawn and t21d??????? :rofl:
roll.gif
are u freakin serious?? 5'4, 150, filipino, 40 and up club......lol goin against the KO king??? that is definately sumtin i wanna see
*manny and og mike??? :smokin
smokin.gif
definately a good matchup..power against power, but yo og mike, my boy manny's gonna be runnin circles around ya!!
*Aris?? david?? lol david u aint scorin nuttin!!! if were goin by 1's and 2's...ill give u 3 pts max!!!

TEAM SNEAKSUP is definately takin this one....sorry kids

oh and btw...ollie contest?? i DEFINATELY got that in the bag......

PS: me and my 15 year old little brother :pimp:
pimp.gif
will be present

FYI I havent missed a free throw since pippen played for h town.........clutch city baby white chocalate all the way....and I dont need to practice i mean what are we talkin bout PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK JUST 2 LET IT BE KNOWN I FOUL AND IM GONNA FOUL DA CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE THATS PLAYING GOOD.....AND DONT THINK IM GONNA RUN BKUS IM NOT GONNA ....ME CREASE MY SHOES...UR CRAZY :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
...AND AS FAR AS ARIS DOING DAVID IN :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
AND FRED DONT WORRY WE'LL JUST ALL GUARD HIM DA REST OF DEM CANT SHOOT........AND AZ FAR AZ THERE BACK UP :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I MEAN COME ON REW-BEA AND ANT :x
sick.gif
ENOUGH SAID....AND JUST LIKE DA SAYING GOES "HYPE KILLS" THATS EXCATLY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

roll.gif
roll.gif
at orange slices and norms reference to allen iverson...

BTW, Best believe there will be some in-game trades. This means no one should get too comfy on their team because the coaches may deal you to the other team...

/ISS IS DOPE

trades.... how bout we just run like regular pickup games....first two are captns and we pick from there.....first to 11...like regular basketball games??? team that stays on longest is the best........?? so everyone who wants to play can atleast have an attempt to play

or we can just do this hypebeast and sneaks thing...doesnt bother....just my .02 cents

Back
Top Bottom