San Antonio NT's Come in...

VERY FUN ...PLAY OF DA GAME GOES 2 DAVID....MVP GOES 2 SEAN RUNNER UP GOES 2 GABE .....MVP FROM DA GIRLS GOES 2 CELESTE....4 BEING DA ONLY GIRL 2 MAKE A SHOT.....EVERY ONE PLAYED GOOD ...BIG UPS 2 GRACE FOR GETTING OUT THERE AND SHOWING HER SKILLS (ROCKING DA CHUCKS).....MISS SNEAKER PRINCESS(ALANIS)FOR HAVING DA BEST AND MOST RARE SNEAKER IN DA GYM.....THANKS 2 DAVID FOR DA CHIKEN....THATS A WHOLE LOT OF CHICKEN...LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE IS HAVING CHICKEN FOR LUNCH 4 DA REST OF DA WEEK...BIG THANKS 2 JAY JAY 4DA GATORADE....AND WHO EVER BROUGHT DA ORANGE SLICES THANKS....I JUST FOUND OUT NICK FROM CHAMPS IS GETTING MARRIED IN OCT. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
BIG UP 2 MANNY 4 ACTUALLY STAYING .....NORM FOR MAKING SOME REMARKABLE PLAYS,GAIVAN FOR PUTTING A WOOPING ON ME....GOOD 2 C MATT WITH OUT A CAMERA IN HIS HAND...AND THOSE FREES :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
......IT WAS GOOD 2 C JASON FROM GOODTIMES OUT THERE ,BUT PLAYING IN DA CROC XVII :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
...BUT IN HIS WORDS "THERE JUST SHOES"....I ALSO WANNA THANK ART 4 MISSING SO THAT WE CAN TAKE DA BALL FIRST....AGAIN GUYS VERY FUN,,,,,,,,OH YEAH WHATCHA U KNOW ABOUT REWBEA SHOOTING DA OVER DA BACK BOARD :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

Sounds like a blast. Sorry I didn't get to go but I got tied up at work on some bullshhhh. Needless to say I was pretty flared. >:
mad.gif

The saga begins as the SanAnton sneaker crew challenge their skills and trash talking @ the 1st annual Hoops Challenge held @ the palacial South San Community Ctr. The atmosphere was intense as SA sneaksup, coached by Crushgroove was going against Hypebeast United owned and managed by the benovolent dictator T21D. Mind you, this was a motley crue of characters and the rules of the game changed as I saw fit! The game illustrated that we sure know alot about shoes, but basketball is a whole other issue. Again, I want to thank everyone for coming and participating. Love all you guys!
265993546.jpg
265993542.jpg

265993537.jpg
265993520.jpg

265993537.jpg
265993502.jpg

265993480.jpg
265993283.jpg

265993280.jpg
265993277.jpg

265993273.jpg
265993269.jpg

265993267.jpg
265993266.jpg

265993264.jpg
265993259.jpg

265993252.jpg
265993246.jpg

265993244.jpg
265993241.jpg

265993237.jpg
265993271.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

^^^ good stuff. big ups to T21D for making this happen.

BLACK SQUAD represented to the fullest out on the court. We gotta get together more often for some bball. Maybe every couple of weeks???

thanks to everyone who made it out. yo nick, not sure if you're on NT, but it was good to meet you. see you on the baseline next game...
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

man I had a blast..I been goin through some personal @#%$ and it was good to get away from realtiy and play some ball...def gotta do it again!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it was great hoopin' with yall fellas. even though aaron put me on the injured list! lol...
I agree with Art we should play ball more often. i needa get back in shape!

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

Actually, I thought I was a paraplegic when I woke up this am. Fortunatley the Mrs. put a diaper on me in case I couldn't make to the bathroom on time.
Also, a couple of comments:

Shawn- you won't be able to KOBE when we play softball.

Tellyjesko1023-- if your mouthing skills were equivalent to your basketball skills, you'd be an MVP in the NBA.

Gabe/Nick/Josh/Matt/PR Mark/Chris- our Hypebeast lifesavers.

Toyota Dave- freakin combination And1 mixtape/ Harlem Globetrotter.

Manny- for a football player, you got Ervin "Magic" Johnson skills.

The ladies- the Mrs., RewBe, CoCo, and C- without y'all it would have been boring.

Norm- stick to skateboarding. LOL

The smothers brothers- Ucasta and Albert- we have to separate y'all next time.

JaiJai- the backboard is your friend, use it often young Jedi Knight.

Daniel- the other "brother in law" of spurfan21- stealthy little mother.

Gootimes Jason- I'm currently on napsize looking for a pair of your J's in my size. Also, I think you have a better chance in the shooting range than a basketball court.

AntDog- "DARE", get your butt back into shape, and let go of the remote control.

Crushgruv- I love how you handle defeat even though in the back of your mind you knew you never had a chance against the "Evil Empire"- HYPEBEAST UNITED
I'm hated on ISS

^^^ defeat??? team sneaks up won the only games that mattered, the first one and the last one. we gave y'all the games that we played to 6!!!! greatness always prevails...

BTW....thank you for not posting the pic of david swattin my **** to the ground
smh.gif

THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

Leave the cliches to Coach Pop, I don't want to hear the template quotes that's spewed to the media!
I'm hated on ISS

No, however I have my IT people currently working on it. What the F are you talking about? You're lucky I was able to post the pics. Be thankful. I have asked Matt to look into this. Anybody want to volunteer their services?
On another note- if you didn't call me yesterday or today, I suggest you do so because I lost all of my contact #'s due to my new phone snafu.
I'm hated on ISS

^^^ uh, aaron that looks more like a block y0!. but actually that was when we both
got a hand on the ball and it went outta bounds. (but you hit it LAST!!) lol
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

Last night was off the hook, big up's to the whole community for coming together and making this another successful event. I really need to get in shape, my whole body hurts, but it was all worth it. I agree the play of the game goes to David, you got mad skill homie. I would like to give a thanks to our Player/Coach Art, we would have not been able to pull out this victory without your knowledge of the force. When and If you remeber, give a thanks to my girl Jessica for the Gatorade and orange's, she mad the damn thing happen.

this is the best i could get it, maybe matt can help. I have no skills when it comes to macs...

6bd7m0o.jpg
"Why did you get those?" - A.C.

Yo Dave, have fun in Cali and don't go crazy at Flight Club. Hopefully they will have something in your size because they didn't have squat in mine. Also, make us all proud with that lasering appointment! If it's not to much trouble can you bring back one of those Mickey Mouse ear hats for me? :lol:
laugh.gif

When is the next time yall plan on hoopin? I never check this thread and I didn't even know the SA Niketalker's get together like that.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^^^Yeah, check this thread often. We are always having meetups...next one is in early august. But some of us are headed to motive807 in austin this saturday...
Team AM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

^^^ what time you all heading up on sat? might see you all up there if it's in the evening.
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

I'm the first in line @ 10am, the event will continue throughout the day with DJ Mel on the 1's and 2's

Back to the pick ups...Dunk LE and one of my grails Brazil His. enjoy!
5412dfo.jpg

5y7jo9f.jpg

62gwqrq.jpg

5xt9hqf.jpg

4qpl0dx.jpg

522poar.jpg

4xxa64x.jpg

52ejrsl.jpg

One more for the good guys...
6apgcgh.jpg
TeamAM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

^^^ Sick!

I posted this on the myspace and i'll post it here. I need everybodys numbers!! PM me with your info (number/email). Thanks!!! Sorry for the randomness of this but my phone crashed!!

Back
Top Bottom