San Antonio NT's Come in...

B Grade League uniform rules:

Hypbeast United- WHITE top( wife beater, spurs home jersey, t-shirt, and Goodtimes Jason without a shirt) and BLACK shoes.

SA Sneaksup- BLACK top (Aris- you got that covered, playing the race card) and WHITE shoes.

Let the trash talking and battle begin
My bad, new venue- South San Community CTR, where it is I haven't a clue, this is where Ucasta takes over.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

Here ya go...

South San Community Ctr.
2031 Quintana Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78211
/ISS IS DOPE

A couple more details after reading the receipt- NO ALCOHOL. Lets try to live by that rule guys and girls.
Also, I've rented the gym from 8pm to 11pm.

Note to team sneaksup- you will regret even playing HYPEBEAST UNITED
I'm hated on ISS

Nor is this skateboarding fool!
I'm hated on ISS

I like the anticipation and trash talking. :D
happy.gif
/ISS IS DOPE

In the word's of Fat Joe, " I'm gonna make it Rain". Someone better break out the fire extinguisher because Im gonna be on fire. VVVVVVVVVVV

:rofl:
roll.gif

t-jesko, beware, i may have to step inbounds and set a pick on your m-bibby @ss!
smh.gif
dang, it's always the lil ones yappin, lol.
smh.gif

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!! - public enemy
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

damn jai jai if thats you on fire ^^^^^ did you go to the same place that micheal jackson went to get his skin bleached? lol aris saying im not gonna score on him i may be mexican but i got skills! hey fred can we put josh in jaysyn's place cause jaysyn said he aint gonna play? and aris we sticking with the teams cause im gonna do you like the spurs did the cavs!!!
put me down for some fried chicken!!! fred i dont have any black beaters to wear!! like they say HYPE KILLS!!!
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

Since both teams seem to be talking their fair share of smack, I decided to brain storm and came up with a way to make this little exhibition a bit more interesting. How about a little bet that goes a little something like this. The losing team must wash the winning coachs car immediately following there disgracefully defeat. I hope team Hypebeast is ready to do a little wax on wax off on the 4 time World Champs truck.

Art (Player/coach w/ championship rings) vs. SF-T21D (player/coach) its a battle that will be remembered for the ages.

i'm down with that jaijai. HB United, i think you need to pick up a few more honeys for your squad
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

yo! my lil bro wants to come...that cool????whose josh?? david bruh...u aint gonna hang!!! and um...theres no way every1's gonna get a chance to play if yall tryna run a real basketball game.......people gonna have splinters in that ***
but like i said...im down for wateva....and lil odom will be tagginalong wit me

I usually don't talk a lot of mess, but i think hypebeast united needs to raise their game on another level if they want to have a chance...
happy.gif

"Why did you get those?" - A.C.

^^^^yeah, to benefit how sorry you guys are! You might have youth, but wisdom and age carries a long way!
I'm hated on ISS

^^^^^VERY TRU.......I SAY DAVID GOES 25 FOR 27 39REBOUNDS OF 41 BRICKS WE PUT UP,AND DONT FOR GET WE GOT PR MARK AND NICK AS OUR BACK UP ITS OVER.......AND WHATS WRONG ARIS WHY DA WHOLE WE SHOULD JUST PICK CAP..AND GO FROM THERE UP TILL 11....I C U HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TEAM MATES..... FRED I GOT DA CHAMPAGNE READY...
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

hey aris just dont leave me open on the outside!! and bring my laces please! i was thinking like 30 rebounds but ill take 39!!
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

lol this should be great. man i haven't hooped in about a month so excuse the rustiness. plus i'm effin' sore from
moving all weekend, but thats cool cuz me and joesuf gonna run that back court.

And you all keep clownin' on Fred, watch....he's gonna have the what-a-burger play of the game.

Hype Kills. :smokin
smokin.gif
| #1 in the hood "G"...|||_myspAce_||

Had a blast at the first annual sneaks up b-ball invitational. We had a better turnout than the sole bar basketball event in LA last week (no one showed). i think mr. wallace can explain the outcome from tonight's matchup...

see you guys at the softball game...
"Why did you get those?" - A.C.

Back
Top Bottom