San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

good series guys...unfortunatly the best team won!!!!...
laugh.gif

Stick to something you know sir, like those sorry Yeezys. Go ahead and enjoy your 15minutes of glory because the Nugs are gonna put a beat down on your Mavs, and then the Lakers will put a beat down on the Nugs.
The Spurs were doomed from the begining of the series. Their window of winning another chip was last year. Again. remember that 4 NBA CHAMPIONSHIPSdoesn't eqaul a first round win.

its aight bro..i understand why you are angry....
laugh.gif

READING is imperative sir. No anger, just relief that it finally ended. Besides I didn't see you warming up with Dirk and the gang during the game with your bicheezys. Funny how some people think they actually had any influence in the game. I'm a fan and I can separate myself.

Fred be careful fool. You know who you're talking to. dashoekid21 just may come down to SA and give you an Oak Cliff beat down.
roll.gif

seriously i never try to get involved in these e-thuggin'/e-fights but this kid just keeps rubbing me the wrong way...son seriously go to ur dallas threadand bug them....stop posting ur mav bro luv on here no one really cares....and no we're not mad that we lost to ur sorry team, we're mad cause yoursorry %#$ thinks its insistent to remind us, we saw the game we know we lost...but guess what duke spurs still have 4 championships what's ur sorry %#$team have?

how about u stick to looking for ur gay fish gayeezy's instead of pissing people off....

Ari coming HARD!!!

Although I have never been to Boston, I have been a fan since I was about 5 years old. I have been through a lot with this team, and with all of the ups anddowns I will always be a SOX fan!!!

laugh.gif

Stick to something you know sir, like those sorry Yeezys. Go ahead and enjoy your 15minutes of glory because the Nugs are gonna put a beat down on your Mavs, and then the Lakers will put a beat down on the Nugs.
The Spurs were doomed from the begining of the series. Their window of winning another chip was last year. Again. remember that 4 NBA CHAMPIONSHIPSdoesn't eqaul a first round win.

laugh.gif

READING is imperative sir. No anger, just relief that it finally ended. Besides I didn't see you warming up with Dirk and the gang during the game with your bicheezys. Funny how some people think they actually had any influence in the game. I'm a fan and I can separate myself.

Fred be careful fool. You know who you're talking to. dashoekid21 just may come down to SA and give you an Oak Cliff beat down.
roll.gif

Don't worry Fred. I got ur back.
grin.gif

who said im e-thuggin....both of ya are the ones coming hard at me like i did somthin to ya... all i said was "good series" and both of ya took itthe wrong way...are ya like pmsing or somthing???.....

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

seriously i never try to get involved in these e-thuggin'/e-fights but this kid just keeps rubbing me the wrong way...son seriously go to ur dallas thread and bug them....stop posting ur mav bro luv on here no one really cares....and no we're not mad that we lost to ur sorry team, we're mad cause your sorry %#$ thinks its insistent to remind us, we saw the game we know we lost...but guess what duke spurs still have 4 championships what's ur sorry %#$ team have?

how about u stick to looking for ur gay fish gayeezy's instead of pissing people off....

Siding with San Antonio on this one...

who said im e-thuggin....both of ya are the ones [size=5 pnts]coming hard[/size] at me like i did somthin to ya... all i said was "good series" and both of ya took it the wrong way...are ya like pmsing or somthing???.....

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-goliath-ayo-aqua-marine-black-orange_1.jpg

oooo he said pmsing (just instegating) and i didnt know good series had so many words in it ---> !! good series guys...unfortunatly the best team won!!!!...

Trust me their is no e-beefing Ari. It's just a friendly exchange of opinions.I just like to express a loss as a loss, Hell, I'm NOT the one playingfor a championship, my home team is. That's why the SPURS organization has and always be classy EVEN in defeat. They don't end up crying at the end ofa loss, nor do they throw it in the faceof their opponents when they win. They just win 4 NBA TITLESand move on.On another note, please spell check or google your words before posting. e.g. pmsing or instegating
spaceball.gif

Maldonado, you must be bored coming to our thread. Go back and talk to the other 4 dudes in CO. Which by the way, is similar to the Dallas thread, 5 dudesasking each other over and over where they can buy the next bichyeezys/ purple foams/and 1/2cents.

who said im e-thuggin....both of ya are the ones coming hard at me like i did somthin to ya... all i said was "good series" and both of ya took it the wrong way...are ya like pmsing or somthing???.....

2006-09-06%20bkpddle.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

AHHHH... Fred you get em everytime...
roll.gif

I'm a Missions fan... lol

im not a spurs fan as most of yall know,
but i dont mind going on a *nine inning vacation*
(couldnt find the commercial, but i found a video of tellyjesko knocking henry the puffy taco down)

LOL GOOD VID CLIP!!! YO CAS I DO HAVE YOUR BOARD.TONY HIT ME UP WITH A TEXT!!!. YOU HOW MUCH DID WE DO ON THE RAFFLE'S??

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

seriously i never try to get involved in these e-thuggin'/e-fights but this kid just keeps rubbing me the wrong way...son seriously go to ur dallas thread and bug them....stop posting ur mav bro luv on here no one really cares....and no we're not mad that we lost to ur sorry team, we're mad cause your sorry %#$ thinks its insistent to remind us, we saw the game we know we lost...but guess what duke spurs still have 4 championships what's ur sorry %#$ team have?

Believe me, we dont want the Kid either....i had to give him an English lesson in our thread....

http://niketalk.com/topic/13486?page=170

Back
Top Bottom