San Antonio NT's Come in...

Jake- don't worry sir. Just like any grail you long for, another will come along and melt your heart.
frown.gif

Alfredo- comusta pare? I'm up this early because the hospital ER called me to work. So what? Well, I couldn't turn it down when they're tacking anEXTRA $10 per hour. You have PM.
smokin.gif

Dave- about a half dozen fools are pm-ing on the SKU# on those Jackies. I told'em that it was #10
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

YEAH SELECT SHOULD GET THEM AND CHAMPS JUST GOT THE JACKIE ROBINSON SWINGMANS!!! DONT KNOW ABOUT KIXPO DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE WHEN I COME BACK FROM NEW YORK!!! DONT WORRY JAKE IT WILL BE ALL GOOD AFTER A WHILE. STAY STRONG BROTHER.
Which Champs is that?

what up NT

^^ welcome who are u?? lol. south park and im pretty sure all the others got them also nick
nerd.gif
, help me out.

^^^What's up? welcome to NT and more importantly the SA thread. Nice to see some new folk in here.

since there are alot of "hip hop" heads here....just one question....
Who won Nas or Jay-z?....
nerd.gif

Hey guys, not to be a nag or anything, but when are we getting the sneakers for Victor the policeman? He asked me today when he should be expecting them.

welcome t.r.s and iceman.....hope to see you at the many meet ups we have.......

and to me it was very close but NAS ....i think took it

billy what size duz he wear,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

my latest pick-up....

i guess these are the real superman's then Fred

k9wak1.jpg
Sorry those ain't your latest p/u's until they're tagged .
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Who won Nas or Jay-z?....
nerd.gif

Nas.

But of course, this could go on forever.

it can,
i heard ether the other day, hadnt heard the whole song in a while, i was like i say cot damnnn nas

Back
Top Bottom