San Antonio NT's Come in...

FIRST OFF MY GIRL IS STUPID...AND A BIG LIAR.....U CAN ASK DA 2 GUYS WHO LEFT WITH ME I WAS COOL.....BUT ITS ALL GOOD ,THAT JUST MEANS IM GETTING SUPER DRUNK THIS WEEKEND :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

Let's see...Guiness + Jaeger + Belvedere + Lord knows what else = no puking? Sorry Broesuf, gonna have to call B.S. on that one :wink:
wink.gif

Nice to meet you Stynkynutz- hope to see you in our upcoming meetings.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

ok ok maybe there was just a little....dont froget there was also da all mighty P......OH YEAH DA ONE WITH DA GREEN LABEL
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

Waddup, T21D, Ucasta, Joesuf...

Saw the Motive pics, and loving the Jeremy Fish illo...

How did the other tatts come out?

And thanks T for the care package and picture advice...

i think i speak for everybody when i say this was an awesome trip.
I'ma try and post all pics by tonite on my myspace blog, so
be sure to peep it!! i took a @#%$ load so try and bare with me!
REAL TALK. hahaa...

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

You need to get out more often Gabe. LOL Also, you're our first baseman cause I know you got elasticman skills. Especially all the balls that are going to be bombarded at you.

2nd leg of the ironman goes like this:
August 5th, time 7pm to 10pm, same teams. Hypebeast United- navy blue colorway(Yankees), the other team that nobody cares about red( for the sucka$$ BoSox). Location still pending. It will be centralized for everyone. Everyone must bring 3 bucks for the renting of the field.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

my bad i thought you were referring to the SA crew...
Im down for the 1st baseman task! busiest base on the diamond!!
Hypebeast United will triumph once again...
let the trash talking begin...
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

spurfan21=retired jordan? thats a new one. And no Jai, I won't go to that thread because that's not my forte or area of expertise!!!
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

L.A./Venice Beach/Las Vegas still takes the cake in my book, but nothing about Dallas can compare to me and Bl4ze11's time at the Green Elephant after party,talk about getting crunk in the Club, me and Gabe damn near own Dallas. As a whole the entire trip to Dallas was well worth it. The show was good, the people where very welcoming and S.A. rept the set to the fullest. To those of use who mad the journey;

n2tha0 = damn homie I can still smell the Baconator perspiration, defientily not a good look. We gotta get you out more.

crushgruve = congratulations on the big new's definitely a blessing, you cleaned up real nice with those raffle tickets, talk about a good investment, "you think you can pick some lottery numbers for me, I gotta get on that luck train."

Ucasta = What's on the agenda for next month, I can get accustom to the monthly Sneaks Up trip. You straight broke necks with the Brazil's. Remember the name......Ucasta

bl4ze11 = in the words of Shawn " Damn Brotha I aint know you got down like that.", we most defiantly gotta get you out more as well, we took the Green Elephant by storm. Remember the pact, nothing will surface on the talk, the space, nothing....

Spurfan21 = Retired Jordan's enough said :lol:
laugh.gif

Shawn = Had me rollin the whole time. I wish I could have seen the human horse and Spud Webb in the same place, I think it would have been to much all at once. Next time more " :wow:
eek.gif
on D", " :wow:
eek.gif
on D", " :wow:
eek.gif
on D". Ucasta, Bl4ze11, you know what I am talking about.

P.R. Mark, Joesuf, Ruby, Ant Dog and your girl, sorry we crashed your hotel room at like 3 in the morning. The Malibu and Pretzels was off the hook.

I just realized how long this Dallas recap was so I will stop, thanks again to everyone for making it another memorable trip. Let's do it again real soon.

Shouts to the entire San Antonio Crew. It is always good to see you cats man.

Josuf nice building with you and I agree it is what you make it. Sneaks Up Vol 2 and Kixpo 2008. DON'T SLEEP!!!!

I'll holler at you fools when I'm in sa-town.

Fred-Dizzam man sorry you could't make the trip. The most common phrase "Where's Fred?"

Oh yeah and my peeps from The Green Elephant, I won't tell no one.

Yo my man from Air Nimmo said someone from the SA Crew was looking for Bibby PE's? He got a pair of Bibby Air Force Ones. Contact me and I will connect you to him.

HOLLA
INFO

Also I'm looking for some Air Max 97/360 Hybrid "Highlighter Pack", Air Force One "Thompson", Air Max 1 "ATMOS Elephant Print", Air Max 90 "Warhawk" all size 11. If you got em or know where to get em holler at me.

Nice pics Ucasta, looked great and fun. I promise I'll be there for Sneakerpimps! September 8 @ the Warehouse
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

whoever messaged me on myspace make sure I can add you as a friend cuz i cant message you back...btw jaijai all that bonding we did and all you can remember is the baconator?oh well i dont know how cold you guys like but if you could turn down the air a notch....lol....your my boy!!!!!
NorthSideWhiteTrash

Quote:
...the balls that are going to be bombarded at you.

dang G, u gonna take that from the skip?

no trash talking this time.

btw....shipment from BALCO gets in tomorrow

before
happy.gif
after
devil.gif

TEAM NO TEAM

Its called motivation and encouragement, something you know nothing about, Mr Spurman!
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

i'm all for motivation and encouragement, just had my mind in the gutter on the quote
tongue.gif

hope you have someone on the other side of the fence to recover all our bombs.

TEAM NO TEAM

Back
Top Bottom