San Antonio NT's Come in...

YO YO YO YO YO .... What it Dew ... When did we start sponsering the MLB .... Question ? Do I look Mad in My pics ... Some Punk said i Did ... :smh:
smh.gif

damn welcome to niketalk and congrats on your first post! ha ha cant wait to fall on my a-- on sunday its gonna be fun . is anybody thinking about going to the h town summit? let me know thanks RJ !! ha ha not funny anymore!
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

What up everyone its that boi Ronnie...finally got my account approved....looking foward to sunday and winning with whatever team i'm on >D
grin.gif

welcome ronnie and ant. i think the only one not on here now is shawn. i know he reads this so I'm callin' him out...you need to make a NT comeback! you too PR mark!

one more thing - hypebeast united plays ball like a girl :D

Team AM FAM

The ball I hit is going to going to rocket to you, Dr.Freud!^^^^^^

Welcome Ant- I didn't recognize the verbage or understand it- can anybody interpret what he said for the old man like myself. Ronnie, it's been a long time waiting and Joseph has to look @ the current lineup.

On another note- lets pray that the weather stays dry, otherwise we need a plan B. We might have to continue to bowling.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Damn Ronnie and Ant Dog finally mad it onto Niketalk, congrats to you both on the 1st post. Now back to the game, Can we get a count of how much equipment we have to actually have a fully functioning game. I call for an equipment check, both teams take inventory.

I have 2 bats, 2 gloves, and whole bunch of A$$whooping for you guys! I can't stop, somebody help me.

Hey guys, lets keep the Members Only thread on the other board going. I'm getting tired of talking to jasyn.

We only need about 3-4 bats, and about 10 gloves since well be sharing, I'll take care of the balls.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

I'm all about hoopin' so i don't have @#%$!!
oh wait, i do have a small sized custom
wu-tang bat! but thats strictly for cats
who don't protect they neck!! lol

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

Just went into the garage. I got a bat and 2 gloves. We gotta step our equipment game up or there will not be a game. :smh:
smh.gif

A yo, I got the bases if needed and a glove and bat.

I don't know what squad I'll rep but please believe I will give at least 3 HR's, depending on the pitcher, and the ball, and the weather, and .........never mind, I'll be ready.

OG MIKE

I GOT LIKE 6 BALLS....CHRIS HAS A COUPLE OF BATS AND MAYBE LIKE 2 XTRA GLOVES.....ANT DOG HAS A BIG BAG OF OLD GLOVES...WE SHOULD BE OK....AND LETS KEEP IN MIND ARIS WORKS AT ACADEMY :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
4th3rq8.jpg

THATS IT......THATS ALL SHE HAS :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

You know I'm a sucka for dub zeros. I'm waiting for a spizike and a dub zero= dubzike! Nice collection rewbe tuesday.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Where are the 94 IIIs and aquas? and tell her to wear both of those BWs. Those are :wow:
eek.gif
TeamAM FAM

welcome to nike talk ronnie! damn joe ruby has some heat right there! cant wait for sunday rain or shine im down
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

Lovin those X's. I miss mine. My old dog had a go at mine about year ago.....I've never been the same and the dogs never been seen again. :evil:
devil.gif

JUST PLAYING ........I JUST WANT YALL 2 B WITNESS .....EVERY TIME SHE SAYS SHE DONT GOT KICKS BKUS I JUST BUY 4 MYSELF......NA JUST PLAYING BUT HERE IS HER COL....
GROUP
5236wj5.jpg

643n03q.jpg

JORDANS
6hfdglc.jpg

66li42h.jpg

6bemzhw.jpg

4y6rs01.jpg

4zxdukm.jpg

52f46it.jpg

4t75i8i.jpg

4y9tc2b.jpg

61y5ukh.jpg

4yk2c6x.jpg

660brea.jpg

6b8ylno.jpg

6f7ynvp.jpg

6d12gxw.jpg

6cyp181.jpg

5077zac.jpg

53saufs.jpg

4u3z990.jpg

52fy2i1.jpg

4yzl0cx.jpg

6c7c70w.jpg

4m98sie.jpg

4t7p91h.jpg

6ez7bpg.jpg

6cg4rr5.jpg

62p6mn4.jpg

52yzib7.jpg

61ls01d.jpg

4p2etlk.jpg

4tgjwx3.jpg

4r9pu34.jpg

6cr7lm9.jpg

4vi720z.jpg

63uh3ch.jpg

4tp5avp.jpg

AND THIS IS WHAT SHE WILL BE PLAYING IN ON SUNDAY.......
5z3zng3.jpg

SORRY AARON ....AQAUS AND III R AT MY MOMS......AND I SWEAR IT TOOK ME A DAMN NEAR 2 HOURS 2 POST PISC ....I REALLY APPREACIATE AARON POSTING PICS A WHOLE LOT MORE.....

nice collection rewbea!!
speaking of posting pics.

peep my blog on myspace...

posted day1 of the dallas trip!!
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

say just hit me up wit wat we need and i can scoop it u kno team sports is a brothers department at the academy!

I beleive the sasquatch store is still open and you might want to try the big boat emproium on i35. Hope that helps :x
sick.gif
TEAM LEBRON SZ 16​

On a added note, Ruby has got the **** for a collection. I love them Hulks to death. My better half has to step up her game. I believe CoCo has some heat herself. Ant, please grace us with her collection if you don't mind.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Back
Top Bottom