San Antonio NT's Come in...

DAMN NICE TATS GUYS ! GLAD TO BE BACK IN TOWN HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THIS WEEKEND.
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

here are some pics from the trip!!
right when we left look who we ran into!
539aid0.jpg

5381vfl.jpg

4mu3bq1.jpg

6gl4ghv.jpg

huntington beach
4ysqfjm.jpg

jacks surfboards on the beach
65z3xqr.jpg

4z2kbpw.jpg

jacks exclusive
5yhzgoy.jpg

at the dodger game
4yja241.jpg

the rest of the pics,one monicas pick ups
5yx32g4.jpg

our sole bar pickups
6f9ujoo.jpg

6ajirsh.jpg

we had a great time hope you like the pics!

Lovin' the skyline-glad you were able to find a good pick. Looks like they are gonna be getting A LOT of business just for the lasering-I may just have to swing by there in Sept. (I'm already starting to come up with some ideas).

Nice pics Dave, thats what I call a TRIPLE THREAT pack on those laserd AF's.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

anyone know a good airbrush artist that can get something done within the next couple of days?
TEAM NO TEAM

I do but he is in Dallas, TX. Fool is nasty. Lemme know, or if your coming to Kixpo he will be airbrushing at the Adidas table.

^^^ appreciate the info. leaving for the kixpo friday morning. ill definitely stop by the adidas table.
TEAM NO TEAM

FINALLY I REMEMBERED MY PASSWORD ^^^^^^ I GOT CHA ON THA AIRBRUSH ARTIST HE GOES FED MANUEL 210 584-4863

Whats up everyone? i know its kinda late but we are going out tonight for joesuf's birthday:

Half Shell
202 Navarro
Downtown SA
$5 cover
21 and up to get in

about 10pm

Hope to see ya'll out there...
Team AM FAM

Hi S.A. Niketalkers, Its me Rewbea... And I would like to thank everyone who contributed to Joesuf keeping me up last night because he was PUKING!!! Ewww... :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
He doesnt remember that today but again thanks for everyone who showed up to have a good time w/ My Love!! :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
but please don't give him so much to drink, it was really nasty last night!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
Rewbea F.S.F.
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

last night was nothing.....wait till tomorrow night. bull blasters for everyone!!!!

poor little joesuf....lightweight
TEAM NO TEAM

For everyone traveling to Dallas this weekend, drive safely and may God watch and protect us all. Have fun everybody! Peace and Love.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

we will be staying close to the event location. good thing is The event and the adikt party will be in close proximity to each other. since i think our caravan (me, shawn, gabe, mark) we be the first to arrive tomorrow, i will call you guys to let you know were we will be staying...

Team AM FAM

I would just like to restate what T21D said, i hope god grants us all a safe journey to and from Dallas. Joesuf I was under the impression you could hold your drink P.R. Mark style, looks like your just another light weight. Art it's on at the party but let's all try and be safe. One...

Back
Top Bottom