San Antonio NT's Come in...

Luckily Ucasta didn't get an AF1 stamp on his forehead.

A couple more bonus softball pics
270715044.jpg
270715049.jpg

270715009.jpg
270714993.jpg

thanks for picking up my care package UCASTA
270715036.jpg

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Nice bron brons TD. Thanks for the event updates alieffinest and fanatic. Some of the gang will be making the trip to the houston summit on sunday.

Yo! talib almost stepped on me. you guys missed a dope show last night...
Team AM FAM

G......I LOVE THAT PIC.....I LOVE THAT MOVIE....HINTS (TELLY-JESKO)......I NEED A POSTER SIZE OF THAT ONE.........ART THAT SOUND GOOD
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

WHATS UP INFO.....AS FAR AS I KNOW.....DA LINE UP IS LIKE THIS
ME(JOESUF&REWBEE)
JAI JAI
AARON
DAVID
SEAN
GABE
I THINK THATS EVERYONE......
I THINK.....

Yo how many cars will we be taking, I got an suv and can fit 4 maybe 5 but it would be tight. Yall got my number any one who plans on riding with me, get at me so we can get a game plan.

you guys have a safe trip to H Town..rep that sneaks up to the fullest!!!!!!!!
NorthSideWhiteTrash

YO Art! if u still got tickets/voucher for the wnba game on the 17th im interested......me, lil brother, mother, father.....so 4 please...thanx

aris

^^^Patience is a virtue...

Summit was a dope event indeed. Big ups to Brawnz and Kadoma for everything. Also thanks to Premium Goods (jen, joe, and everyone else), Chase, Darren from Adikt, the Deadstock crew, nikeshoeaddict, Bun B, and everyone else for showing the San Antonio crew some love...

The Houston Summer Sneaker Summit 2007...
4m0p6vp.jpg

6bx668k.jpg

6aty00m.jpg

4mn57id.jpg

677b85x.jpg

52lul9z.jpg

66ev604.jpg

4mlb4gh.jpg

4zwmzci.jpg

6cemslx.jpg

4ptrwww.jpg

6bau3vp.jpg

6326pvl.jpg

53roeqe.jpg

4ttn0hf.jpg

4tfa9s0.jpg

4pbmxx1.jpg

6ewt0sg.jpg

53yu5wn.jpg

5yhnhvk.jpg

4m0gndv.jpg

6bk75mo.jpg

4p4x9nl.jpg

65zavpj.jpg

nerd.gif%20ALT=
.jpg"/>
66epvko.jpg

you can build a house out of dmps...
66lnaso.jpg

52eexjo.jpg

5xsiau1.jpg

673unpi.jpg

4mcycth.jpg

5zc730o.jpg

6c6u1hh.jpg

6gmxgns.jpg

4zdalag.jpg

6g3aivn.jpg

4ldeet1.jpg

52bj4sl.jpg

6b44j09.jpg

4zw4j6w.jpg

4vd4h39.jpg

5zlip9t.jpg

66nf1hc.jpg

66e5px0.jpg

4v3vgn5.jpg

6cyx6vr.jpg

4mj8n81.jpg

4udn0xl.jpg

5ytc6rn.jpg

6gxqa77.jpg

6b0vxvn.jpg

5yw04sh.jpg

54dr6tj.jpg

The real Underground Kingz
52vhdeo.jpg

6gt7blf.jpg

6ftack4.jpg

5x6jfxg.jpg

4voql1t.jpg

6ffgzyo.jpg

4zsz6n9.jpg

Bun admiring the sneaks up collection
4lf5w1f.jpg

4powf48.jpg

4l771ud.jpg

61z1riv.jpg

4k9mvxf.jpg

52w3qkg.jpg

4py7wqc.jpg

Bun also does maxes...
678kjnd.jpg

6g9wg1k.jpg

4puld93.jpg

66ajqt1.jpg

6hig8ht.jpg

543irr9.jpg

4r8gnqg.jpg

6ahkxzs.jpg

4pcbvdi.jpg

4xzdoxv.jpg

4t8ge9d.jpg

4kyj4wh.jpg

549cm5x.jpg

62yo1vb.jpg

521ih48.jpg

6331s95.jpg

67evuw1.jpg

4pjz1is.jpg

6gc1a4l.jpg

61kq58w.jpg

66uwk5v.jpg

4vpettu.jpg

5ys15x5.jpg

4yow9c0.jpg

52wmzcj.jpg

6h60etl.jpg

4tfpnyr.jpg

662qrsj.jpg

61u0sxe.jpg

4zda83p.jpg

6890hz4.jpg

68bvtxe.jpg

5xxmepy.jpg

54lafx5.jpg

4kf3sb5.jpg
TeamAM FAM

Yo nice pics as always Ucasta. It could be a softball game, photo shoot or sneaker show, kicking it with my boyz never gets old. Big up's to all the Houston cats for putting on yet another great show and a shot out to those of you who made yet another trip and held it down for S.A. To the infamous one in N.Y. right now, Safe travels my friend. Who's ready for Sneaker Pimps, my birthday is on the day of the show so you best believe we will get our party on Dallas style. Shawn, Arron, and Gabe you know what I am talking about.

dope pics fo sho!! I like how the whole SA crew was draped in FRESH gear...haha, thats what i'm talkin' bout.
Sneakerpimps is a for sure JaiJai ^^^ you can count on that. And best believe its goin' down. I have a friend thats
flying in from Hawaii for that event and not to mention its your bday......plz......we gonna burn that mutha down!!
Till next time sucKAs!!
-gAbriel.
||_myspA

Dope pics like usual Ucasta. Can't wait for Sneaker Pimps. I need a FRESH tee stat. Who I gotta kill to get one in a grown man size 3xl.

Ucasta, always coming correct with the pics. Damn it sucks that I missed out but Sneaker Pimps is just around the corner......I'm not missing that for the world. And its JaiJai's bday best believe were getting drunk!!! >D
grin.gif

nice pics up there fellas. sucks that i missed the houston show, but i'm definitely in for sneaker pimps.

i've got ucasta, jaijai, telly and aris in for the silver stars game this friday. aris, your tix will be at will call. eveyone else let me know how many tix you need.

anyone else want in?
TEAM NO TEAM

looks like sneaker pimps will be the ultimate gathering of the sneaks up crew outside of the 210..I am down for sure!!!!!!Ucasta...thanks for gettin your peter parker on to the fullest!!!I feel like I was really there!!!!!!
NorthSideWhiteTrash

A Yo, great show in The H and even better love from the peeps who reside there. Sneaks Up ain't no joke and we've earned some of these "Big Cheese" types' respect. Everyone repped well, and had a great time. I'll tell you what though, we gotsta bring the Pain for our 08 show. Much love, much respect, Joe, Aaron, Jesse, Dave, Josh, Shawn, Aris, Joshi, and to all the other sneaks up Famo, you were missed.

God Bless
OG MIKE

Peace..........1

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT .....LETS GET A QUIK ROLL CALL,FOR SNEAKER PIMPS AND NOT 2 FORGET ITS ALSO JAY JAYS BDAY............THAT WAY WE CAN ALL LEAVE 2 GETHER.....BKUS IT A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAT WAY.....THIS IS WHAT I GOT 4SURE......AND PLUS ITS ON DA 8TH OF SEPT....SO NO REASON WHY NO ONE CANT GET IT OFFFF.....

ME (JOESUF&REWBEA)
UCASTA
T21D(YES DA BIG CELEBERTY HIM SELF FRED)
JAY JAY(BIRTHDAY BOY)
DAVID
NORM
AGAIN THATS ALL I KNOW 4 SURE.......
SO AGAIN LETS GET A ROW CALL..

Back
Top Bottom