San Antonio NT's Come in...

Guess who I'm linking up with tomorrow?

I'm definitely down for SP's
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Yo SA fam how can I get a Fresh tee?

Also keep me posted on where you guys are partying for Jay Jay's b-day. Deadstock Crew will be rolling out Friday night and hitting up some spots. I think I got everyones number.
INFO

^^^ y0 info pm'd you about the tee.

Also, i'm down for partying on Friday. (like the Dallas trip) Sneakerpimps is in the evening anyway
so we got all day Sat. to BS!
head count?
car count?
beer count? etc...lol

-gAbriel.
|written in cold blood with a toothpick...|

_myspace.<-----

Quote:
so we got all day Sat. to BS!
:wink:
wink.gif

Sneakerpimps in H-Town 09/08/07
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 [email protected]

Yo Deadstock get at me with a pm, I need some contact info from afew of your homies. Hit me up at jjay_84@hotmail

aye count me in for sneaker pimps! already requested the 8th off....but whats the details on departure and arrival?...... just checking so i can get everything right with the J.O.B.

While I will not be there in the physical form, I will be there in spirit. As of September 1st my vacation black-out period will have officially began. Looks like I won't be able to take any sort of extended trip until Feb. What a sham. :smh:
smh.gif

The Houston Summit pics are dope and it looks like fun was had by all. The mountain of DMP's looked like something out of Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory(or a Battle Of Flowers Parade float). Good stuff my friends.....good stuff.

I know this is a bit early but hey....it's better to be proactive than reactive right? Anyway, which one of my mall buddies in here wants to put me onto a pair of Aqua VIII's? You know the drill, scrath my back and I'll scratch yours.

word kadoma!

damn jaysyn why'd you have to bring up the Aqua VIII's!! lol...
more money i gotta save!! grrr, they are straight fire tho!
|written in cold blood with a toothpick...|

_myspace.<-----

whats up fam ! count me in for SP also josh maybe daniel and the wifey. when are we leaving and coming back. by the sound of everyone we are getting tore up so i guess we are coming back sunday! you know how we do it 10 people to each room! ha ha
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

Well, bad news. I'm stuck @ the holiday inn across from Shea stadium d/t my flight being cancelled. Bad weather conditions sucks. Will be back Sat. afternoon instead.
272825648.jpg

^^ Could be worse.

You could be stuck at the No-Tell Motel across from Memorial Stadium due to flooding. :lol:
laugh.gif

Finally back in good ole SanAnton. As you know by now I should have been back since Friday, but you don't mess with Mother Nature. On with the pics.
Took the Q train and end up on 8th st to see an old friend.
272813685.jpg
272813688.jpg

From there we went to my appt at the ID studio which I didn't have from the begining
272813694.jpg

272813699.jpg
272813718.jpg

272813710.jpg
272813771.jpg

272813768.jpg
272813733.jpg

A couple more pics with a day and life with PR Mark and San Antonio's finest filipino(sorry Charlene)
After the studio, we went to the quaint boutique called Flight Club, no sneakerhead citing.
273067455.jpg
then Classic Kicks
273067474.jpg

Alife Rivington
273067460.jpg
272813753.jpg

then to DQM, Nort-Recon, BWS, Union. Yawn!

Guess what PR Mark picked up. An original FRESH tee! They were being sold by Rolex watches and Gucci purses. HA! Shawn- time to change your label, saw these all over Chinatown( large version of the pleasnaton flee market)
273067520.jpg

After dropping PR Mark, no better place than to eat real Italian food where the mob first ruled!
273067496.jpg

mid 90s was a good time for basketball shoes...
takes me back to freshman year at highlands
5y0fhtx.jpg
TeamAM FAM

^ Ask your team captain-HE'S the one who fled to another state :rofl:
roll.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Let the trash talking officially commence... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Lets shoot for the 16th of September, since people are going to be in or out of town.

sept 16, me and a couple of others will be going to austin for the common concert...
Team AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom