San Antonio NT's Come in...

i say we do it during the week at ponderosa bowl on goliad rd. i think monday and wednesday are dollar days $1 shoes, game, and beer. correct me if im wrong jaysyn!!! i know your a regular there. and when are we going to meet up to talk about sneaker pimps. its only 15 days away!!
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

Quote:
i say we do it during the week at ponderosa bowl on goliad rd. i think monday and wednesday are dollar days $1 shoes, game, and beer. correct me if im wrong jaysyn!!! i know your a regular there.

Yes it's true. I have spent many a Monday and Wed taking advantage of the $1 beer there. I can't honestly say I ever bowl though lol.

Whats up Electricbamboo? Good to see you once again.

Joesuf...gimme a call today (fri).

yo! so whos all goin to sneakerpimps?
like david said.....14 days away...we gotta do a meetup or sumtin...
well aris is definately goin...already got that whole week off...
damien also is a definate yes....
anyone else???

oh kay ....check it.....here is what i got by name & shirt color/size

ME&REWBEA=PURPLE/PNK=L---PNK/PURPLE=S
UCASTA=(1)GRN/ORG,(2)BLK/WHT=M
FRED=YELLOW/BLK=M
ANT DOG=(1)PUR/WHT,(2)YELLOW/WHT=XL
ART=(1)RYL/WHT(2)TO B DET.=XXL
SEAN=YELLOW/WHT=L
NORM=BLK/WHT=M
ARIS=ORG/GRN=XXL
DAVID&WIFE=BLK/WHT=XXL,M
JAI JAI&JESSICA =(1)GRN/WHT,(2)BLK/WHT=M----PURPLR/WHT=S

RONNIE
JOSH
DAN
GABE
DAMIEN...
OK THATS WHO I GOT....IF THERES NOT A SHIRT BESIDE UR NAME WE NEED 2 KNOW ASAP IF U WANT ONE.....
PRICES=S-XL 7.00
XXL-8.00
XXXL-9.00
MUST OF U GOT MY CELL# SO CALL ME...

LOOK IM TAKING IT THAT EVERY ONE GOT SAT ..DAY OFF, SO LETS ALL LEAVE AT DA SAME TIME.....I SAY WE RENT TWO BIG VANS....IT WILL BE CHEAPER I THINK....

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

yo yo yo! ! ! !
u didnt say we could order more then one shirt!!!!

so lookey here

can u hook my lil bro up wit a black/red (xl)
me wit a
purple/black (xxl)

ok thats it...total of 3.....
ARIS 8)
glasses.gif

IM DOWN FOR WATEVA

change of plans for monica sz m brown shirt wht lettering, me ill take a xxl in yellow shirt with pink lettering, daniel wants a black shirt with pink lettering sz m, and josh wants a red shirt with blk lettering sz xl.
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

I need a large for me and a medium for lori both blk/wht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NorthSideWhiteTrash

([(UPDATE ON T-SHIRT ORDER)])

1 royal with green (lime if possible) lettering and 1 grey with black lettering.

good looking out joesuf!
TEAM NO TEAM

I dont think the shirts had a design as of yesterday????? ^^^^It's the offical S.A. Sneaks Up x Sneaker Pimps shirt homie.

ok ....so now that we all know how they r going 2 look i need da money by 2day(monday).....so please try 2 have da money ready by 3 :wow:
embarassed.gif

((((SILVER STARS NEED YOUR SUPPORT))))

GAME 3 OF THE SEMI-FINALS TONITE, WIN OR GO HOME.

WE NEED PEOPLE IN THE AT&T CENTER TO CHEER ON THE SILVER STARS TO VICTORY. WINNER OF TONIGHT'S GAME ADVANCES TO THE WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS TO PLAY THE PHOENIX MERCURY.

I HAVE TICKETS FOR EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO COME OUT. MESSAGE BACK HERE OR CALL MY CELLY FOR TICKETS.
TEAM NO TEAM

western conference finals tomorrow night in the at&t center. silver stars take on the phoenix mercury>.

let me know if you need tix. message back here or catch me on the celly.

TEAM NO TEAM

Thanks for tix A.R.T., some of you guys are missing "fundamental" basketball at its finest.
@#%$ to NT. I guess the mods are cleaning house. I thought I might have to talk to my wife and have a deep conversation with her.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

art i did ....fred i feel u ....fred i got mission for u ...if u choose 2 accept it....i know how much da dunkman color way is one of ur fav....and how much u like da stupid lebron solja....so here u go...
5xsy6c8.jpg

Never underestimate the power of the force my young Jedi Knight.
272825641.jpg

Had it since I got in NY @ the NBA store.

Any of Ant's friends wanna come by, there's a welcome wagon waiting for you!!!! You're gonna have to do my dog ,Vegas, Michael Vick style if you want to get in.
275318193.jpg

The Lebron-Athon continues, what will our fearless leader pick up next. Stay tuned. Very nice pick up Fred, by the way that dog of yours looks almost as weak as the Cleveland Cavaliers defense in the finals.On another note, Who's ready for the S.A. Sneaks Up invasion of Sneaker Pimps.

^^^^^Jai- why don't you come over and give him a try. Let's see who's gonna be crying. It ain't gonna be him and I hope you have your immunizations up to date. If you don't beleive me ask the Universal City and Schertz police about his kind and gentle ways.

Back
Top Bottom