San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

F THAT YOGI-JAGER!!!
worst shot I've ever taken.
Without a doubt... I like honey, but I thought I was gonna throw up a honey butter biscuit from Church's...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Also just finished editing these...
I only really like the last two...

^^ I think the last one is the best because of the angle, off-centered placement and because
there is a lot more shadows.
The first one is also, good. Even though its just a straight dead-on shot, the subject itself
has a lot of character which makes for a good photo.

*takes mknight hat off*

Nice pic's Hector and Jake. Damn it was good seeing all yo ugly faces in one spot. Besides losing 2 tables somewhere on I-35, it was a great night.

Word...Thanks to everyone that came thru...its always a good feeling to fill my casa with family...big ups to borhdom who came thru and braved the Sneaks Uppandemonium...WAR Barenjager....WAR Sneaks Up SON!!!!!

it was great hanging out with u guys at the meat up!!!! OK THIS SATURDAY IS ALANIS B DAY SO FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME OUT I WILL BE HAVING IT ATPETER PIPER PIZZA ON MILITARY & PLEASANTON AT 6:30 P.M. ANY ?'S HIT ME UP ON MY CELL PHONE OR SEND ME A PM. GOOD PICS GUYS.

Been out of it since I been djing/caking it.

Thought it was posted by someone else already but I guess not
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This sat is my goin away, it'll be at duo, stone oak, most of yall bee out there, let's do reg time n not sneaks up,
cuz we can get bottles for $30 for 5 ppl before 11,
So let try to get there before that time, yall got my number so tx me,
We will be after partying, n minors yall know the drill, I got u

Casper, TD21, Ack Right, etc

Just thought I'd let yall know, I never forget the SA fam

I have 2 PS3 Games for Sale. Never been opened still wrapped up!

F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
&
Socom Confrontation
(comes w/ headset. Will sell for less without headset.)

Prices: Just let me know what you want to spend and we can work something out.

Happy Holidays!

http://www.tomsshoes.com/Our-Movement we all remember our firstpair of kicks and the feeling we enjoyed having them on, we thought we could run faster ,jump higher , play ball like jordan,run over people like barry sanders,and lastly we thought we were the shhhhh so just wanted to post this since everyone inhere loves shoes think how much a kid would love them if they only had that one pair

Hey SA people anybody n here know how tha spacejam release is gona go....Im thinking like how it went last year at NorthStar for tha 11/12 Pack.

Im def not an expert when it comes to 'spots' here in SA..but doesnt usually SouthPark and Ingram get the most pairs?

Im still thinking about whether i should get them here or in Dallas....but the way the ninjas are going all hype crazy in the D-Town forum..i think ill getthem here--now its just a matter of where...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom