San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Im thinking about going to ingram for the space jams..

I believe ingram is not getting the jams

champs for now isnt getting em but u never know that can change. im pretty sure fa,fl should get em.

Well if not then im gonna call La Cantera or Rolling Oaks and see if they're gonna get them. I really don't feel like camping out lol

Nice AZG's Hector. What I wore to pickup my "gucci"inspired dunks from GoodTimes this evening.
379482558.jpg

I WORE THESE TO WORK TODAY

AND I CAME HOME TO THESE LEBRON III SAMPLE VOLTS FOR $149 SHIPPED VIA EBAY
pimp.gif

All Im going to say is that the party last night was the pinnacle of SneaksUp events, if you didnt make it, the term "you slept" doesnt even scratchthe surface. Im sure there will be a few pics to document the event.

Real talk I couldve not asked for a better going away.
I think everyone was on the same level of drunkeness,
Damn we ate a lot of tacos/hotdogs and I had like 3 cups of beans lmaoooooo
nerd.gif
waiting for pics
nerd.gif

Goodtimes Cas, you will be missed homie...
Keep it real in MIA and don't forget your family back in SA...
Much love ALL ROMO!!!

Nice pics y'all.
pimp.gif
It sucks getting up @0530 and find out you'rein charge of a 17 bed E.R., 6 staff nurses, and 2 crybaby doctors.

I'm gonna miss you Cas. 3 to the 0 to the 5!

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by MHT214

Im def not an expert when it comes to 'spots' here in SA..but doesnt usually SouthPark and Ingram get the most pairs?

Im still thinking about whether i should get them here or in Dallas....but the way the ninjas are going all hype crazy in the D-Town forum..i think ill get them here--now its just a matter of where...
eyes.gif

I went to Northstar last yr for tha 11/12's and it was cool till the last cpl hrs ppl started comin out the woodwork. Let me know where you decide to go...if your campin out let me know...

I dont think im prepared to camp out for this crap. I keep hearing that there is more than enough pairs to go around...idk what to believe..

Yeah, I dont know if its worth it. I love Jordans especially the XIs but its almost like thuggish people have taken over Jordans. JB is all about the hypenow, but I do remember saying to myself even a couple years ago if Space Jams release I'd give my left nut for them
laugh.gif
But I dont know if I feel like messing with the nonsense.(Camping out,storeworkers hoarding pairs etc)

My lady has a pair of sz 13 locked for me(hopefully) But the CDP XI fit almost a half size small so Id prefer a bigger size.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Dope pics Jake. Sorry I coudn't make it Cas...

Mexican Coke FTW
pimp.gif
^^^^^
frown.gif
What he said^^^ I decided to stay home with thewifey cuz shes getting ready to pop and I think she's Pre-Partuming already. (If thats even possible) FML
tired.gif
Hope all goes well Casper and Good Luck Bro!

CAS sorry couldn't make it man...have fun in MIA...if anyone's down Lil Weezy gonna be in Laredo this wknd. Mi casa tu casa...

thanx everyone, ya i been gettin some stuff together, on thurs, ill be having a dinner at buddha rok, for those who havent been its like kona but with a dj,all yall are welcomed, at 7 plz arrive on time, then me and one of my boys (so i can chill) are gonna be djing,

i got some new pick ups from the dj AM auction ill post soon. ari im waiting to see what you got
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

154d5bp.jpg

^^^nice ucasta...

you guys that wear sz 9's r lucky as hell...i've been looking for this shoe forever and guess what only sz 9's r available.
P_266_1_HD-ARG-Sample-1i.jpg

EDIT: CAS i get got the 3rd pair i think todayor tomorrow...as soon as it gets in i'll post the 3pairs. will post tonite

i slept on a lot of %*$...i know they haven't thrown up everything on ebay but it looks like they are done with the auctions... i wanted to buy all hisaf1's.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

thanx everyone, ya i been gettin some stuff together, on thurs, ill be having a dinner at buddha rok, for those who havent been its like kona but with a dj, all yall are welcomed, at 7 plz arrive on time, then me and one of my boys (so i can chill) are gonna be djing,

i got some new pick ups from the dj AM auction ill post soon. ari im waiting to see what you got
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

154d5bp.jpg

What's the dress code?

Back
Top Bottom