San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by MHT214

Im def not an expert when it comes to 'spots' here in SA..but doesnt usually SouthPark and Ingram get the most pairs?

Im still thinking about whether i should get them here or in Dallas....but the way the ninjas are going all hype crazy in the D-Town forum..i think ill get them here--now its just a matter of where...
eyes.gif

I went to Northstar last yr for tha 11/12's and it was cool till the last cpl hrs ppl started comin out the woodwork. Let me know where you decide togo...if your campin out let me know...

ill meet up with yall ware ever yall go if every1 is gonna be up there....I got my pair on lock so I don't need to camp or wait...but it will be good topolitic with every1..... Can't wait for them I need a sneaker to hoop in....

It's about that time when we start making the list for who's going to the H-Town Sneaker Summit (Sunday, December 27). Let me know if you plan on goingso I can put you on the guest list. I will then be sending this list to Kadoma...

Originally Posted by bohrdom

it was nice meeting everybody. you guys sure are a rowdy, tight knit group.
laugh.gif

barkleys today:
10fudsk.jpg
Thanks for comin thru borhdom...that was only the beginning for you!!!

saturday im gettn drunk .well this whole weekend.

again this sat my going away at duo, try to be there before 11, if u tryna get throwed like a football.

a bit late but u knowwww.

r9ppgh.jpg

north star is getting the most from what i have heard. i gotta work at toyota so i wont be in attendance anywhere sucks but oh well. would like to go out andkick with u casper but its alanis b day so gotta take care of her.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Im def not an expert when it comes to 'spots' here in SA..but doesnt usually SouthPark and Ingram get the most pairs?

Im still thinking about whether i should get them here or in Dallas....but the way the ninjas are going all hype crazy in the D-Town forum..i think ill get them here--now its just a matter of where...
eyes.gif

I went to Northstar last yr for tha 11/12's and it was cool till the last cpl hrs ppl started comin out the woodwork. Let me know where you decide to go...if your campin out let me know...

I dont think im prepared to camp out for this crap. I keep hearing that there is more than enough pairs to go around...idk what to believe..

DAVID IMA TRY TO COME OUT ON SAT.
ON THURS I MIGHT HAVE LIKE A DINNER OR SUMTN BEFORE I DJ HERE AT BUDDHA ROK, I KNOW WE ALL ON DIFF SCHEDS,

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

i dont think u should camp if u go to north star u should be ok champs and fl r getting them.
Aight I don't think I am gona camp, prolly just get up early and go cop with my brother.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

eyes.gif

I went to Northstar last yr for tha 11/12's and it was cool till the last cpl hrs ppl started comin out the woodwork. Let me know where you decide to go...if your campin out let me know...

I dont think im prepared to camp out for this crap. I keep hearing that there is more than enough pairs to go around...idk what to believe..
I keep hearing tha same thing but you know how that goes, so we'll see when they drop.

just a heads up - Nike SB Dunk Hi's RESN/Gucci's dropping tomorrow morning at GSA (Ingram) at 10 AM

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Im thinking about going to ingram for the space jams..

I believe ingram is not getting the jams

champs for now isnt getting em but u never know that can change. im pretty sure fa,fl should get em.

Back
Top Bottom