San Antonio NT's Come in...

Recent pickups from GOODTIMES Skateboards and SF- SelectFootwear- I guess you could say I like the "gucci" cw
379642094.jpg

Finally went to the damn mall to ask about these so called hard to get shoes...seems like alot of stores are getting them..but then again alot in termsof SA. There just isnt enough shoes stores here!!
Like i said, it sucks if the only way one could get them is through camping out--i rather just stay with the pair i have now and try to get them down the road.Yall let me know what yall do..maybe ill go in the morning and try---i just dont want to be in a line full of losers taking about DubZeros and future JBreleases that suck *!%..

Damn I gotta make it to one of these gatherings sometime. Looks like everybody be having a good time. Just looks like everyone decked out LA style. I dontthink I'd fit in, Im just a Polo and razor creased type of person.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Finally went to the damn mall to ask about these so called hard to get shoes...seems like alot of stores are getting them..but then again alot in terms of SA. There just isnt enough shoes stores here!!
Like i said, it sucks if the only way one could get them is through camping out--i rather just stay with the pair i have now and try to get them down the road. Yall let me know what yall do..maybe ill go in the morning and try---i just dont want to be in a line full of losers taking about DubZeros and future JB releases that suck *!%..

Lol yea I know what you mean. Idk about camping out either. But I want these so I think I am.

Originally Posted by STYungN

Damn I gotta make it to one of these gatherings sometime. Looks like everybody be having a good time. Just looks like everyone decked out LA style. I dont think I'd fit in, Im just a Polo and razor creased type of person.

You do you. Nothing wrong with RL. There are no dresscodes for any gatherings/meetups. We'd be glad to have some new faces. Only reason everyone looksdressed up is because they went out to a bar/club. We usually keep it gully.

MHT214 - Let me know if/where you are planning to go get the Spacejams. I plan on getting a pair for my godson...

Im thinking NorthStar Mall, seems everyone i talk to always points me in thier direction....

^ Nice G!!! This is gunna be fun!!! Dope flyer too dude, flawless!!! Thats how you do it...

And you DID ask for permission on that back ground too!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good job Bro DiMaggio...

EDIT: BTW another new pick up!!!

What's up fam? It's getting colder and colder here. 24degrees F, 90%chance of 4-5in of snow tomorrow, I might not even make it home on Sunday
mad.gif
for Paolo's birthday.
379805705.jpg

Originally Posted by flyguy33

^^^entourage on in the backgroud??
You know it!!! Jeremy Piven is that dude!!!!

Nice stuff Fred, can you bring home a big apple for me fool? You gonna meet up with any of the AmFam guys?

Ucasta go ahead and put my name down as well for H Town...sorry a little late on it. PM me

i was gonna try and get two space jams...1 frm the footlocker by Roosevelt HS....and another frm champs river center
or one on Beastbay...

unless someone can lock down 1 sz13 for me

Originally Posted by MHT214

Im thinking NorthStar Mall, seems everyone i talk to always points me in thier direction....

NorthStar straight but they be on that "write your name on this list" %!$%!%!%. I know what door be open 24/7 so why I gotta write my name on thatdamn paper.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i was gonna try and get two space jams...1 frm the footlocker by Roosevelt HS....and another frm champs river center
or one on Beastbay...

unless someone can lock down 1 sz13 for me

I thought these wasn't releasing online or am I wrong?

They are releasing online but most of the sites are gonna crash lol.

im gonna go to ingram. FL, Finishline, and Footaction are all getting them.
Atleast 100 pairs so it shouldnt be too bad

Back
Top Bottom