San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^i saw it Fred he's got some really good stuff and in my size!! I don't have 5 g's right now though haha

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by MHT214

I dont think there are any bad seats in Jerrys World...the layout is perfect...worst comes to worst you'll have a huge TV in your face showing you the gameplay...

I guess. But its a basketball game in a football stadium and they are using the whole stadium.Remember Spurs games in the Alamodome
sick.gif

Plus to get out of the 400( nose bleeds) its gonna cost you at least 250 per ticket
Naw, i can fortunately say i never went to a Spurs game at the Alamodome. But i have been to a basketball game in the Cowboys Stadium(UT)...if you go, you will be amazed at how well its layed out...oh and i might be selling a pair of tickets in the 410 section. Illlet you know if i do.

BTW, How bout them Cowboys?!!! Was there yesterday, Cowboys Mania is back!!

Originally Posted by flyguy33

^^^i saw it Fred he's got some really good stuff and in my size!! I don't have 5 g's right now though haha

That dude(seller) is/ was the Shizzle. He had rare Lebrons AND Jordans. This dude could compete with RetiredJordans.

Originally Posted by T21D

That dude(seller) is/ was the Shizzle. He had rare Lebrons AND Jordans. This dude could compete with RetiredJordans.

dang man that's what's up I saw his bron collection but he's got j's 2 now that's serious!!

Ducktales...

Ari- you have more of the resources than I do. It's just a matter of time. BTW- have you seen this ebay item #220533252042
yea i'd seen it...unfortunately nothing is my sz...or within squeezing my feet into.

nice pick-up regardless...top 3 lebrons of all time

These QSs came in today... Straight from the outlets... $49.99
I know atleast 3 people here in SA are expecting them to be here today... All confirmation for the 5th...

And these iDs came in today as well...
I have one more pair that came in about a week ago but I'm not gonna post it until I am "done" with it...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I have one more pair that came in about a week ago but I'm not gonna post it until I am "done" with it...
I orginally made these but messed up on the coloring. I was going to reorder them with the correct color mesh (white instead of grey) but notanymore.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

These QSs came in today... Straight from the outlets... $49.99
I know atleast 3 people here in SA are expecting them to be here today... All confirmation for the 5th...

NICE ID'S JAKE...AND PLEASE TELL ME THE WAY YOU GOT THEM QS'S AT THAT PRICE I WANT THE HOOKUP ON A SIZE 12
pimp.gif

Nice stuff Jai!!!

Chris -

Price including shipping and tax came to $60...

I ordered through 619-659-3471... This is a clearance outlet and thats why they were so cheap...

If they do not have your size, have them product locate them at another outlet... Any other outlet will have them at $69.99 plus tax and $6 for shipping...

Hope this helps...

^^^^ thanks for all the help Jake I called and all they have is a size 10.5 left but I got numbers to some other outlets and imma give em a call 2mrw.

^^^^ thanks for all the help Jake I called and all they have is a size 10.5 left but I got numbers to some other outlets and imma give em a call 2mrw.

Random question but.....did the Nike Air Yeezys release anywhere in San Antonio or near San Antonio( Austin) like Motive or Active Athlete? When they came outlast year?

Has anyone been to a game at the American Airlines arena in Dallas? I was curious if the upper level seats were similar to the upper level seats at theAT&T center.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Has anyone been to a game at the American Airlines arena in Dallas? I was curious if the upper level seats were similar to the upper level seats at the AT&T center.

They're about the same Iggs.

Has anyone been to a game at the American Airlines arena in Dallas? I was curious if the upper level seats were similar to the upper level seats at the AT&T center.

They're about the same Iggs.
Good to know.

Similar in which way? One thing i can say is, they arent as steep as they are in SA. Im sorry but the AT&T Center is kinda horrible..
I was just there last night.

Is n e body a lil xcited or coppin the Star Wars sneakas that r droppin at SB this Fri? I saw the the Pacer yest
tongue.gif
erday and must say its SIC!!! Seems to me these are the tru SPACEJAMS!!!

finally posting pics of nica. if ur on fb ull see the rest. this is what my trip to nica consisted of...and alot of white boy killer
18446_240713068165_500013165_3135446_7543123_n.jpg

18446_240703623165_500013165_3135339_6339463_n.jpg

the invite to nica is always open to every1,
my youngest brother is graduating in june,
might go for that. jesus juan went to the last grad...n he can tell yall about it...
get your liver/goggles/passport ready....

oh ya and
DON JULIO > PATRON

Back
Top Bottom