San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Is n e body a lil xcited or coppin the Star Wars sneakas that r droppin at SB this Fri? I saw the the Pacer yest
tongue.gif
erday and must say its SIC!!! Seems to me these are the tru SPACEJAMS!!!

indifferent.gif

I now that this is kind of wack to every1 but....I'm super pumped about the VARSITY RED jordan vi....I really can't wait...I love that sneaker...

^^ I saw a pair on someones feet at the Houston summit, not nearly as bad as the online pictures show. Im now 50/50 on these.

Yeah most people are upset they are not infa-red.... But not me plus I should get a 30%off....yep that's a win for me....I can't wait...I'm alsoliking the pink vi coming out...

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

I now that this is kind of wack to every1 but....I'm super pumped about the VARSITY RED jordan vi....I really can't wait...I love that sneaker...

You dont feel the suede looks cheap compared to 2000 infrared?

It really seems Jordan Brand gets cheaper and cheaper every year. Like my Space jams look cheaper than my CDP XI. Hows that possible when the CDP XI lookedcheap?

I guess I might as well wear these tonight since I paid a grip ($75shipped
laugh.gif
) for these. I don't even care who wins, I'm just in for the free food.
embarassed.gif

380824209.jpg

^Wheres the free food? And are those available anywhere really for cheap still? My brother would love to have a pair...

Jake- @ my in-laws. Sorry the only white dude allowed is my brother-in-law whose a BAMA fan, anybody else they frown on. I got'em for [email protected]
eek.gif

Chris- When I get tired of these I sell'em to you for $150, just because you're my homie.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Jake- @ my in-laws. Sorry the only white dude allowed is my brother-in-law whose a BAMA fan, anybody else they frown on. I got'em for cheap @shoeboxsavings.com
eek.gif

Chris- When I get tired of these I sell'em to you for $150, just because you're my homie.
sick.gif
Are they sz 11? Or 10.5?

10.5, BTW hyperdunks suck as bad SpaceJunks

Billy- they'd be better if you had them on your feet. Don't worry they ain't gonna break.

I hope that the horns win but I'm gonna be at home watching jersey shore...and as for the vi looking cheap I don't care I'm gonna wear them sh1tstill they fall apart ...yall are gonna probably see me in them all the time real talk...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Yet you keep buying them... SMH

I never had a pair of XIs before with the CDP, but I'm happy paying basically 155 for them, its still a far better deal then paying at least 200 for some2000 retro used beaters. Also the Space Jams were gifts.

the first sneaks up weekend of 2010.........................

sat-club industry v i p 9pm
sun-sneaks up meeting and a first look at the sample flyer @spagettie warehouse 7sneaks up time

This is a little project I've been working on with input from the great T21D
wink.gif

Custom made tackle-twill SA Sneaks-Up jersey, all sewn, no screen print. Your name on back and number can be changed

$64+s/h(the more we get, the less s/h will be), will put in final order NEXT SATURDAY (1/16/10)

It's just the jersey, but they sent the whole template.
2j2i1ox.jpg

Hit me up if you have any questions-

Back
Top Bottom