San Antonio NT's Come in...

Cliff note version of my itinerary for the 8th of September aka Sneakerpimps: Leaving @ 6am, eat at Franks(midpoint between the 2 cities), revive my artistic iceskating skills at the Galleria, check out the shops in the mall, attend the pre-party, and then head out to the show. I hope to see everyone do their Nancy Qwan and Brian Boitano impersonations.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

well guys and girls.....da shirts have been order...and we had a problem......and just blame it on aaron......art we could not dew a royal and lime color...instead we had 2 dew royal and wht.....every one else.....if u order a black with red letters...it will be da other way around....in other words red shirt with black letters....fell free 2 call aaron and get mad at himmm.....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

T21D it looks like we have more than one thing in common. (sorry for the @#%$ ms paint)

his name's boutros and he loves to party...

like aris said whats up with sneaker pimps how are we going what time are we leaveing whats up? tell me are we still getting the vans if not so i can rent a car or something!
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

Not to interrupt but, for those who are interested, we got in the Coup de Grace Paris Hilton shirts (finally). Large thru double ex-$34.99.

ObiWon- as always you have me beat. However, Boutros knows how to have a good time when he sees one. See you @ Sneakerpimps mi amigo!

Quote:
art we could not dew a royal and lime color...instead we had 2 dew royal and wht

that's ******!t. i want a refund!!!!! just kidding. i'm cool with whateva.
smh.gif
thanks for screwing it up ucasta
smh.gif

TEAM NO TEAM

MAN FRED I THINK YOU SHOULD SHOW JAI JAI WAT YOUR DOG DID TOYOUR BASKETBALL GOAL HANDLE. I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES!!!

looks like we are going bowling this sunday...you should get a call from myself or one of my representatives...

aaron aka the man2blame
Team AM FAM

hows it going on everyone this is Josh(OG mikes little bro) just seeing whats up and can't wait to sneaks up so i can fly down and check it out. I'm out here in Denver,CO for school, so that means I won't be at sneaker pimps, but hollar back. Peace.

^^^^Jnug in the house. Welcome amigo, don't forget where you're from.

sneaker pimps is a week away...we got transportation/accomadations????whats the deal......holla
NorthSideWhiteTrash

@ what time r people leaving on saturday? I'll be n S.A. friday nite and leave 2 houston saturday, if people gonna caravan let me know.

WE WILL LET YOU KNOW KEEP CHECKING BACK SOMETHING SHOULD BE POSTED TONIGHT AFTER OUR MEET UP !

ALRIGHT FROM WHAT I UNDERSTOOD LAST NIGHT WE GOT 2 VANS AND WE ARE MEETING UP AT JAI JAI'S HOUSE ON SATURDAY MORNING AND THEN WE ARE EATING BREAKFAST AT PATTYS TACO HOUSE ON SOUTH PRESA ST. AT 8:00 A.M. AFTER WE EAT WE WILL BE LEAVING FROM THERE.PRICE PER PERSON I DONT KNOW EXACTLY I WILL LET JAI JAI RESPOND TO THAT AND THE HOTEL ROOMS JESSICA HAS IT ON HOLD ALREADY. SO WE JUST NEED A PRICE PER PERSON ON THE VANS INCLUDING THE GAS, AND JAI JAI'S ADDRESS SO WE CAN PARK AND LEAVE OUR VEHICLES THERE. CAN WE GET A HEAD COUNT FOR SURE WHO IS GOING, NOT MAYBE, I DONT KNOW YET, ITS YES OR NO!. ME, THE WIFE AND JOSH ARE IN! DANIELS POWER STEERING BROKE SO HES OUT. AND WORD TO JAYSYN CALL IN IT WONT HURT ON FRIDAY START SAYING YOU ARE FEELING SICK!!!! LOL :lol:
laugh.gif

well well well well......we threw a big wooping on sneaks up last night.....

but look we got bigger issues at hand....
THIS IS HOW WE ARE GOING 2 DEW IT ON SATURDAY 4 SNEAKER PIMPS.....
WE ARE GETTING 2 VANS ,EACH VAN HOLDS 15 PEOPLE ....BUT OF COURSE IF EVERY ONE TAKES LUGGAGE
THATS ALOT OF STUFF....THEIR FOR THATS WHY WE GOT 2 VANS......
JESSICA WILL BE DRIVING ONE AND DAVID SORRY 2 SAY BUT I THINK WE PICKED U 2 DRIVE DA SECOND ONE

SO HERE IS HOW IT WILL GO..... WE WILL MEET AT JAI JAI'S PAD AT 7:00 AM FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW 2 BE ON TIME 6:45AM....JAI JAI HAS A BIG YARD SO HE HAS ROOM FOR EVERYONES VECHICLE TO STAY THERE..... SO THEN TO BREAKFAST, AND ON THE ROAD BY 8:00A.M..... ONCE WE GET THERE WE WILL CHECK INTO THE HOTEL AND OFF TO ICE SKATING W/ THE INFAMOUS T21D AT THE GALLERIA MALL...... AND OFF TO THE REST OF THE DAYS EVENTS.....

ROLL CALL FOR THE VANS ARE AS IS..............

ME & REWBEA
JAI JAI & JESSICA
UCASTA
NORM
DAVID & MONICA
JOSH
ARIS
DAMIEN
(ART) MAYBE
RONNIE
IT SOULD BE 33$ A PERSON AS OF ART NOT GOING..
FOR ANY ? HIT ME UP........

JAI JAI SHOULD BE GIVING EVERYONE A CALL 2 DAY WITH HIS ADDRESS.....

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

they way it looks we might just need one van every body is going with other people is there any way we can cancel a van! it would be cheaper. its 11 people with out art. does anyone know if damien is rolling with us?

HCJWU711- plane tix booked already, 12/2-12/4 hope to book hotel and OG MIKE looking for nuggets/heat game that sunday

here are the pics from last nights bowling event. it is true, team sneaks up finally lost an event, but we didnt have some key members: Art, Ant, OG Mike, Manny, jason, shorty. But its cool because we still lead the series 2-1. Enjoy!

4hieus5.jpg

im callin you out shawn...hahaha
4xyvrth.jpg

4pju14y.jpg

4qiwpya.jpg

62gvo1x.jpg

5yuh7ol.jpg

6b4pudz.jpg

53sh66r.jpg

6g4b8eq.jpg

4qp573s.jpg

4po74t2.jpg

4um16wl.jpg

68cqz9t.jpg

40msl7b.jpg

61tzif5.jpg

62qwutg.jpg

4z07j3n.jpg

6gjxjex.jpg

502q3cx.jpg

6evzmgh.jpg

4qfwaqq.jpg

4vi5ekp.jpg

4qnfnrs.jpg

4r91hzc.jpg

4tzr15l.jpg

who is that rasta man?
4qf1gg3.jpg

644t4xk.jpg

5307fqc.jpg

4t90txs.jpg
TeamAM FAM

Ok folks here it is the moment you have all been waiting for:
The official San Antonio Sneaks Up x Sneaker Pimps x Jai Jai Birthday itinerary is as follows.

1.We will meet at my house (for the sake of privacy a mass text message will be sent out at a later time with directions) at 7:00am. Everyone is more than welcome to leave there vehicle in my driveway over the weekend.

2. After the early morning meet up we will leave my house at around 7:20-7:30am for a taco run at Pattys Taco House on Hackberry.

3.Once breakfast is complete it is off to Houston by no later than 8:30am. ETA is around 11:00-11:30am.

4.We have reservations at the Holiday End Express on Bell St. which is located no more than 10 blocks away from the venue. Check in is around 3:00pm but if the rooms are ready we can be unpacked and settled in at noon. P.S. (everyone please remember to bring some cash or other form of U.S. currency so we can settle up the room, van, and gas expenses once we reach H-Town.)s at 4:00pm so I assume we will be in attendance around 6:00ish.

7.Arrive at Sneaker Pimps.

I have the final van head count and it is as follows.
Jai Jai and Jessica
Joesuf and Rewbie
David and Monica
Ucasta
Ronnie
Josh
Norm
If I have forgotten anyone or anything please feel free to contact me so we can get the issue squared away. May god grant use safe passage to and from Houston. With that said its almost time to boogie.

Back
Top Bottom