San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by ucasta

Meet up for this sunday was already in the works. Just awaiting approval from the host. we have a great idea that needs input from everyone so it can be executed. Stay tuned.

has a time & place been set for the meet up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

i'm gonna be in SA this friday anyone want to get together after the game for some drinks...let me know
^^^ Get at me when you get into town fam. I will be at the game if you wanna meet up for a pre-game drink...

It would be nice to know where and when the meetup is. Some of us have other non SneaksUp things to do on Sunday.

Also Im down for a postgame drink let me know where.

For those going to tomorrow nights Lebron game, if if doesn't sound corny, wear your Lebrons. I would like to take a pic. Meetup@ the main bar, around 1845 (6:45) so I can take some pics.

^^^Thanks I picked up a pair of 200s for 60 plus a parking pass.

Also I don't know if y'all are interested in an organized Basketball leauge but the JCC is starting another leauge on April 29th. They play on Thursday nights.  I dont know when the Westside YMCA starts their league again. I know the Eastside YMCA has a league already in progress.

Y'all know by now:
384836996.jpg
384836993.jpg

384837004.jpg
384837060.jpg

Circle Jerk- ObiWonGinobili Lebron3 oilers, TCERDA and jr- blk on blk Lebron7's, Iborroel and mrs- Lebron7 dunkmans and Soldier3 TP's, T21D- Lebron2 low snakes, and JaiJai84- Lebron5 yankees, thanks for the cerveza.
384837001.jpg

Nice circle jerk pic... Thats dope... Good game too...

My newest addition... Been wanting these for a while and pretty much gave up hope and then they popped up like a happy dingaling in Umbros...

Back
Top Bottom