San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by Soles1087

Bet Ucasta. Lol nah I got lucky with these, just glad to finally copp them, Appreciate it Chris.
Too bad he didn't even credit who he got it from
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CEE 82

^ is this coming from someone that wears a THERMAL to the club during the summer

or is that coming from the dude that wears the black polo or purple polo everytime and who cares what im wearing its me i wear watever i want unless u buy my clothes 
sick.gif
 and whats the difference between wearing a long sleeve shirts and wearing a thermal same SHHHH

who wears a long sleeve?...but let me see i can only recall wearing a purple polo once to La Cantera...black polo yea i can see but i own like 6 of them...but i can see why your always sweating in the club...that thermal must be doing some damage

Originally Posted by n2tha0

wow...that was the best beef since Kasper vs. that guy was from the dfw thread......

nah that dudes from sa. still around.
never showed his face, n pulled some b!!tch moves. funny how tough ppl talk behind a keyboard. n the %$!# theyll msg your (ex)girl...lol

...on another note. i came across a pair of sz11.5 eggplant foamposites, but im lookn for a pair of coppers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if yall know anyone looking to trade. or buy these for retail, shipped. LMK. ill post one here for sale in a bit.

OG Royal Blues in incredible condish for the W

United with the rest of the family...

1999 Kentucky Dunks for $40 schmackaroos...

Originally Posted by ucasta

Remember the 1st ever Sneaks Up Cup this Saturday 10am at the park by Dave's house. 

For those in the medium or large size shirts, I will have some jerseys to give away and take home.

Hey Guys Im going to be heading out there at the start of aug. its me and my old ladys aniv. what the the San Antonio "Things to do" or "Places to go" any help will do

Back
Top Bottom