San Antonio NT's Come in...

LOL. Yes then "The Venue" right off of Lexington I believe. Nice place and lots of room in there. I dont wanna jump ahead of anyone so I'll wait till everything is revealed at the next meetup. As far as the wheels of steel go.....I'm retired as of about 2 years ago but am still asking my little bro if he's interested. He's up in NY as we speak doing some parties.....wish I was there:frown:

my damn job is being tite about givin' me the 12th off, but i get off @ 630pm so i mite be a lil late...
The Venue is a nice spot though. just checked it out about a week ago. good stuff.

-gabriel.

good one SPURSFAN21. nah got every cement III so those dunks are worthless to me. but if he got them in a size 6c, my son might be interested in them. check you out on the 12th...

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

just a heads up...GSA is getting the 3 bears pack at the
end of the month!!

-gAbriel.
------------
Wanted: [9.5]
-Goldenrods
-Rayguns
-SeaCrystals
-Gimme5 CF

cant wait till sunday...looks like everyone is agreeing about the venue..I know I am.....

YOOOOO WHAT UP .... WHAT UP.... WHAT UUUUPPPP... Its da DOG Finally popping up on the scene .... Got ya'll haters SHAKING in yo SHAQs .... WHAT it dew to all da SA Town folk ... Hope ya 'll have happy feet .. I know i do ... The VENUE is gonna be off the Chain .. Get all idea's ready cuz we will be needing them soon ... I"M OUT .... PUT ONE IN THE AIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANT DOG

" Damn Them Joint's Is Tight "

- Some kid i walked by

Wussup yall'. A couple post back I told ya'll I was moving to the SA, New braunfel area, well I've already moved here and I need a little help with some stuff. I would really "preciate" some feedback.

1. Shoe spots and whoever has a Ls jordan account would be helpfull.

2. Barbershop!! Somebody please help me with this! Someone who can REALLY cut!

3. Certin malls and hangout spots would be cool.

Thanks yall

Peace...............................................Aliefinest.

welcome to san antonio, shoe spots we have nothing here in sa the only thing we have is goodtimes skateboards they have a sb account. then theres motive 807 in austin lots of good stuff . motive is a must go to. and lifestyle jordan account you have to go to active athelete in austin . show up to our meeting on sunday and you can find out more about the city and meet some of the heads. buffalo wild wings at the forum at 6:45 pm.

IMMMMMMM back for all you suckas and haters, see y'all tommorrow night
203890560.jpg

203890564.jpg

203890566.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia​

One last bump for today's meetup:

Quote:
Sunday November 12 @ 6:45pm
Buffalo Wild Wings
@ the Forum

see link below for directions:
buffalo.know-where.com/buffalowildwings/cgi/site?site=03235&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

Well, another meeting comes to a close and would like to thank everyone for coming. Unfortunately it was UNEVENTFUL to say the least. Enjoy the pics and Ucasta will take the photographic credits. Peace and may your sneakers not crease.
204456474.jpg

204456492.jpg

204456499.jpg

204456538.jpg

204456548.jpg

204456559.jpg

204456566.jpg

204456517.jpg

204456574.jpg

Had a great time, biggest turnout yet. Manny, sorry you couldn't stay for all the drama after you left. Call me and ill give the details...

Shawn, you my man 50 grand and all that but i just had to do this...
2i7ws9g.jpg

good one aaron ^^^^^sean really stuck that guy pretty good :lol:
laugh.gif
. maybe we can set up another fight for sean during the show in april. :rofl:
roll.gif
thanks to everybody that came out.

I guess I better buy one his shirts instead of trying to screw him for a free one.

Any spots to snatch the PS3? Damn Walmart keeps giving me the runaround...

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

Any suggestions on the locatio/next meetup on the 3rd of December. Southside family it's your turn.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

HOUSTON

Hey guys it's me Jorge from the city of H-town, I dont even know where to start.... your hospitality was very unexepected, nothing like I have ever seen, honestly it gave the whole shoe game a new meaning! Let me know about the next meetup, i dont mind heading out! thanks fellas and GSA!

Whats up Jorge. Glad to see you make it out this past Friday. I saw you picked up a low and a mid in the pickup post. Give me a call or let us know if you need anything from here in SA.

i say we hit up peter piper pizza or mama margies something different. just a suggestion. :rofl:
roll.gif
whats up jorge hope you had a good time this is david i camped out in h town with u at active for the blk laser iv.

Back
Top Bottom