San Antonio NT's Come in...

Skateboard G, too bad you can't make it, but I know you're saving up to show off more of your SB dunks. I encourage you to come to the next meeting with ideas, because it seems that we're starting to narrow our plans. As far as your prior question(skate the deck), Have you ever seen a chimp work on a nuclear bomb? You know the answer. Peace and may your Dunks not crease.
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia​

about 3-4pm, the Goodtimes crew are leaving around 6, we can meet you @Motive and hop on from there. Call me

sorry i couldnt make it i got out a little late. how was it,and does anybody have any pics. but i wont miss bww on the 12th.what up fred . oh by the way the journeys at southpark said the black cements should be in wed. :wink:
wink.gif

199326430.jpg
fresh Shawn
199326427.jpg
Motive in the house
199326424.jpg
UNITED S.A.
199326421.jpg

199326417.jpg

199326409.jpg

199326406.jpg

More to come from the Austin Trip

Good morning y'all, back form Austin and still sleepy. Above are some of the pics prior to viewing if you haven't noticed. Great time for all, Goodtimes Crew, Motive 807, Kileen heads and of course,Team Ackright were present and then some.
199353833.jpg

199353834.jpg

199353844.jpg

199353832.jpg

199353842.jpg

199326401.jpg

Great pics TD! Only thing that is missing is David an jaysyn, sorry you couldnt make it. Had lots of fun. Said it before but ill say it again anyway...Cant wait to do it all over again.

look at shawn bout to take that roadsta!
wAnted:
Goldenrods.
SeaCrystals.
UNLV.
Rayguns.

SZ.9.5 [ds or vnds]

:wow:
eek.gif
great to see alot of people went thru and good to see that nick showed up sweet frankenstein's.and sweet yo's fred.alot of heat out there sorry i couldn't make out . hey fred give me a call!

Damn, damn, damn! I thought this was all going down tomorrow. Lord knows I sat around all day doing nothing when I could've driven downtown and chilled. Shaking my head at myself ...
TeamCowboysSeptember 10th

Great pics! I wish I could have been in them. Duty called so I had to cancel the trip but I'll definately be at B-Dubz on the 12th. I can't wait to see everyone again.

Dont worry ill, we are having another meetup on november 12 - Buffalo Wild Wings at the Forum, 6:30pm. Mark it down on the calendar.

whats up everybody jouneys at southpark, and northstar got the black cement dunks in already i copped mine yesterday they are fire.

You mean these, I have this pair for sale for $195.00. My bad, this isn't the buy/thread forum.
200128432.jpg

went to southpark on saturday just to check'em. the dude pulled them out and i tried them on...
it was a wrap. (had to get a .5 size down though, luckily it was the last one left) :pimp:
pimp.gif
wAnted:
Goldenrods.
SeaCrystals.
UNLV.
Rayguns.

SZ.9.5 [ds or vnds]

They Look amazing in that pic. Mine should be here either tommorow or Wednesday. I can't wait!

A very productive day as far as venue searching, no pun intended. But if I haven't contacted you, I will. Very important, which I can't stress enough, that those in San Anton MUST show up because we will start assigning their parts. This is a MANDATORY meeting. NOV 12, SUNDAY @ BUUFALO WILD WINGS @ THE FORUM!

man oh man checked out da venue da place is off da chain....i hope every one can agree....c ya sunday....peace ....TEAM ACK RIGHT

Pardon my ingnorance but are you guys talking about a venue or the actual place called "the venue"? If it's "the venue" i used to DJ there and the place is really nice.

The place is called "the venue". You might have to show us some of your skill on the wheels of steel at the show jaysyn.

The venue I meant is The Venue, are we talking about the same venue? Is your venue the same Venue we're talking about Jay? Round and round the circle we go, where it stops no one knows.

Back
Top Bottom