San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^ Co-sign. It's not difficult to pick up GR's here in town so any spot(so long as you get there early enough) is good. Southpark is closest to where several of us live (and work....T21D) so that would explain why we usually go there.

Where in southpark should I go. I just spoke to some girl in champs and she told me they are pretty much sold out cause of the employees and she told me people were going to be camping out. I dont think this is true but thats what she told me. finishline has most of their shoes already reserved excpet for a size 9 but I where a 9.5. What time should I go to southpark mall because most stores open at 6. Any advice would be helpfull

people will be camped out, they camped over here on walzem for the fire v's, anything with fire is gonna have everyone jumping on it...therefore, get ur sleepin bag, umbrella, portable tv, and teddy bear....gonna be a long nite

Balinonabudget210? Do you work at the FL on walzem st? Just asking' cause I'm heading there in the morning.
I was gonna get there at 7:00.

Aliefinest...........................................................................Peace.

nope, but i promise theres gonna be a line since its an og release, fire v release, easily 35-45 people there, first guy got there at 1am that mornin right after work, so im bettin there will be a big crowd tomorow and goodluck! hopefully odom city gets em.....kinda have a strange sick feeling right now....not good :frown:

Went to walzem FL this morning (6:30), no line whatsoever. A couple of cars outside but no line. They said they were gonna open at 8:00 but o'well, dude just let me in at 6:30. Copped the only sz 13 fire red, an employee got the sz 13 flips and the other fr 13 was sold. Picked up the new "linens" forces and a kid fire red for the son.

Big shoutout to them cats on Walzem!

Aliefinest.........................................................................Peace.

HELL YA FIRE V MORN WAS CRAZY GLAD AO AND I HAD A BACK UP PLAN YA DIG!! BUT YEA IT WAS SO CRAZY SON THEY HAD TO CALL THE COPS TO WALZEM ON THE FIRE V RELEASE

Didn't have to camp out for the FRs. Got to the mall @ 8:40 & got 2 pairs in less than 10 minutes.

JUST WANT TO GIVE PROPS TO NORM FOR THE HOOK UP. AND THANKS TO ADRIAN OVER AT CHAMPS RIVERCENTER..STAY UP...

hey anytime man San Antonio's got your back like scoliosis!!!big up to Ant for hookin that up too!!!!!

I know its to early to say but can yall post which stores in San Antonio are getting the BMP. Especially Southpark.

Not yet.

3/30 through 4/1

All Footlocker, Inc. stores will be having a Friends & Family 30% off plus an extra 10 % off if the subtotal is over $100 after the first 30 % off. There are some exclusions and some Nike products will be allowed this time around.

^^^any way i can get this 30%+ discount for me? new tho this area...NO HOOKUPS whatsoever...any help would be appreciated

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

whats up fam been a while since i posted just figured out how to login thanks to jaysn! cant wait the show is only 19 days away.

Back on the picture mode, had to ask for Mac assistance from Matt, SWOLL party sposored by Motive 807
241097835.jpg

Meeting of the families
241097833.jpg

241097832.jpg

Behind the scenes @ Living day San Antonio
241097829.jpg

241097827.jpg
ing my nephew on the right track
241097825.jpg

Leftover Dallas pics
241097823.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia