San Antonio NT's Come in...

The first sneaker show takes the cake hands down: not organized, no advertising except the flyer here on NT, in a gym, tables & chairs only, about 30 people max, kids coming in trying to play basketball, and most of us did not know each other. keeping it gutter!!!
/ISS IS DOPE

1st sneaker show was straight gully...!!
packed the kicks in the laundry basket
and setup shop for $5!! lol...
good times.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

yea pretty much the first on will always be close to our hearts...i didnt know any of you fools and i remember thinkin"man these guys have their sh*t together!!"haha

first one was sweet. o.k. for those that will be joining me at joes on sunday its free between 9pm to 10pm for 21 and over and free for the ladies before 11pm. after 10 its 5 or 7 bucks to get in.hope to see all the crew there. im turning the big 30!!!!!

DA FIRST ONE.........THATS CRAZY NORM THOUGHT WE HAD IT 2GETHER.......AND IF IT WASNT FOR NORM WE WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST AT SNEAKS UP.....THANKS NORM......OH YEAH AND FRED THOSE SVSM IV R JUST SO SWEET..........
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

much respect joeseph!!!! just think if you hadnt have stumbleed upon me in the mall I would have neverr met you guys!!!

I didn't want to tell you guys, but I was initially skeptical about the first show when Ant told me about it. I was ashamed to show off my stuff because I didn't think people would get it. But picture this- 9 weirdos in a gym staring at each others collection. AAAh what a year later could bring. The first show always humbles me. Check this out, everyone lining up to get their I-phone. I went to my local BestBuy and Jason lined me up with this
The Q
262899798.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

Treo 4 life...Anyways see you guys tomorrow, i'll be the one doing the heisman.
/ISS IS DOPE

Was that moto Q $120 with new activation? or the sale price for existing customers?
Would preciate some help. Oh yeah were is best buy around here.

Aliefinest...................Peace

aliefinest, the q is $99 with a brand new actication. $119.99 if you qualify for your $150 credit or $169 if you qualify for for youe $75 credit. If your just lopking to buy the phone outright your looking at $399.99. Where are you located? There is bound to be a BB near you.

Darn. Sorry bout the misspelled words but I'm posting from my phone and I'm still tippin from Daves shindig over at joes. Good times!

^^^^^ y'all some drunk @ss crazy fools, lol. finally got approved to post on the NT.

thanks T21D for the info on the cookies thing.

dave - sorry i missed your party...happy bday again!
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

thanks for all those who came out, it was fun but we had to make one extra stop on the way home and that was for me to throw up! thanks to my valet driver jaysn for getting me home.p.s. i will not be taking shots for a while. welcome to niketalk rookie^^^^^!congrats on your first post.

I think there's a best buy in the forum on 35.
Jaysyn did you ever kick it at Premium goods in Houston. You could be the wrong guy but I saw a couple of SA pics you kinda look familier (no @#%$). Anyways thanks for the info.

Aliefinest..................Peace.

HAPPY LATE B-DAY!!!

Sorry I didn't make it out-I was feeling the same way but without the benefit of the booze :frown:
frown.gif

How's about a meetup after y'all get back from Cali?

Dave thanks for the invite to your party, I had a hell of a time. Oh and thanks for the " 4 Horsemen", it felt like me chest was on fire the whole night. For those of you that could not make it out, here's a few of the memorable moments.

Quote:
Treo 4 life...Anyways see you guys tomorrow, i'll be the one doing the heisman.
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Damn David u gettyn old. Gonna be all old like me and @#%$. Well Happy Birthday to u. Stop by the store and holla me.

Fakes r jus an easy way out.......

whats up nick^^^ its been a while went by the store on sunday but you were off.when i get a chance ill go by. thanks for the happy bday! hey jai jai wheres the pic of me doing the heisman? good pics by the way.yes we got to have a meet up before the dallas show cause i heard they are having a 1 year anniversary party at addict the day before! peace !

^^^ agree! we definitely need to have a meet up when everyone gets back in town from the 7s. i have the 27th off, so i plan on heading up to Allas Friday morning.

THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

^^^Yeah thats Shawn, he used to work at footlocker but he jumped ship to footaction. Good peoples right there...

dope avi
/ISS IS DOPE

One of the few times I am not thur huh? Ahh yes thanx for stoppin by... no one ever stops by to see me in me lil old world... ): Jus a lonely sneakahead trying to get a lace.

The found all my shoes and.......
They tried to send me to Rehab and I say No NO NO>>>>

Back
Top Bottom