San Antonio NT's Come in...

Kixpo was still holding 2 tables for us, I told him to let one of them go and the few of us going could probably fill one up. FYI

Dope mash up Kas!!!

Send me your email addy and I will send a somewhat high res of that photo... Sorry but its not tagged...
wink.gif

What does it take to get some of you guys up here to Dallas? Greyhound or a party bus? :tongue: Yall need to try yalls best to make it up here.

Thats what I'm saying. Ain't gonna be the same without the entire SA crew.

I know Kedabowl and company will rep though!!!

Steven, sorry that I cannot attend this year, I am also missing the Houston event.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Hate to miss this event, you guys ALWAYS come correct.

Yep, its a NO-GO for me on KIXPO!

Its my sons Birthday day on the 24th, and planning a b-day party for him on the weekend.

Its just bad timing unfortunetly. Sorry guys.

But on Tuesday i am outta here at 7:55am.

Pray and light a candle for me. Me + Vegas = BAD NEWS

Does anyone have that Sneaks Up banner? I would like to use it in my display if at all possible.

Please let me know ASAP, I will even come pick it up. Thanks!

ummm on second thought just tell everyone your from bulverde.........just kidding I dont know who is holding on to the banners jai jai?

damn thats cold, LOL

If the banner cant be located, its not a big deal. With the display I have planned, people will know where I am from.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Originally Posted by n2tha0

who is holding on to the banners jai jai?

^^^ Sorry homie but I didnt take it after the show. I wanna say it was David or Joe who had it.
i dont have any banners. sorry not gonna make kixpo either broke from nyc. next year 4 sho!!!

Back
Top Bottom