San Antonio NT's Come in...

spacejams =
Serious-Business.jpg

^^^^
laugh.gif
Yep yeah everywhere is getting these. Ingram,NorthStar,RiverCenter,South Park,Rolling Oaks,La Cantera,McCreless and Walzem. Basically everywhere that gets Jordans are getting these but the problem is we onlyhave 16 shoe stores in the whole city. And we know how people act in this city, Parking lots were totally full at 5am for Black Friday.
smh.gif

just letting you guys know there is a guy posted up at Poteet F.M. selling some nice authentic spurs/cowboys gear for some low low prices.

Kinda late, but Aaron can you put me on the Htown list. I'm down to go if I can ride with someone.

Originally Posted by sa78210

headed to footaction at rivercenter...
i was gonna go down to champs river center as well...looks like northstar is plan number one

soooo whats the door thats always open lol

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^^
laugh.gif
Yep yeah everywhere is getting these. Ingram,North Star,RiverCenter,South Park,Rolling Oaks,La Cantera,McCreless and Walzem. Basically everywhere that gets Jordans are getting these but the problem is we only have 16 shoe stores in the whole city. And we know how people act in this city, Parking lots were totally full at 5am for Black Friday.
smh.gif
Ucasta!! U aint talkin about campin out in your neck of the woods tho???
happy.gif

just letting you guys know there is a guy posted up at Poteet F.M. selling some nice authentic spurs/cowboys gear for some low low prices.

How much are they?
nerd.gif

and this F.M is open on wed right?
Looks like a good gift for Christmas...

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

How much are they?
nerd.gif

and this F.M is open on wed right?
Looks like a good gift for Christmas...

ya there open Mon-Wed this week...nothing higher than $50 though

For a minute I thought this was the Dallas thread, getting giddy for the space junks.

Anyways, 6 of the 8 BJ Betts have been set in stone. BJ has required a NON REFUNDABLEdeposit of HALF DOWN prior to the actual inking appt. This will make him happy that you are willing to dedicate yourself for his time. He will contactme for further instructions, when, and where. Please have your inspirations ready as you will send it to him via email and add or subtract whatever you wantand more personal to your liking.

How long will it take for the adidas X star wars collabo to show up in the outlets?...I give it 3 weeks...garbage.

Back
Top Bottom