San Antonio NT's Come in...

Yes sir ala C2 customs.
Dave, sorry homie can't tell you
indifferent.gif

@JAKE nice pick ups,
u should rip the clot part up, make them 1 of 1's
smile.gif

i dont remember being sooo many white ppl in sneaks up, alot has changed since i left
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That was just a get together with Jakes friends.not a sactioned sneaks up get together.that explains all the white people.we need to do a race draft Dave chappelle style....

Y0 I just wanted to say I had a blast on our Kixpo trip.It was good to get away with my sneaks up fam for the weekend.
rewbea and joesuf and eddie- thanks for driving but more importantly thanks for keeping me in check.I cant tell you how much I appreciated our discussions.believe me your words didnt fall on deaf ears.
Fred-always an honor and a priviledge to hang out with the godfather.
Felix and Flyguy chris-oh ya'll fancy huh?thanks for putting up with my drunk self and carrying me up the stairs.be on the lookout for the HCF crew!
Jakey and billy-holdin it down for the white guys of sneaks up.jakey killed it with his display and contribution to the table.
Dave and joto Dan-glad you guys surprised us and came out!too bad our night of drinking was cut short by some knuckleheads fighting.
It was hotter than a mofo at kixpo but I had a blast.Im thinkin thats gonna be my last Sneaks Up outting for a while so I am glad it was a good one!

Great to meet some of the Sneaks Up crew this weekend. We go down there a few times a year so you guys can take me to Big Lou's and I will talk trash about the Spurs...

been out of the loop recently- been busy with moving, work, etc..

but i'll save that ##! for another time

I need everyone's help, my boy is in a culinary competition and he needs all the help he can get to win. all i need is a sec of your time and go to [URL]http://chefsunderfire2010.com/austin-sa-regionals/[/url] and vote for Chef Camero (he's the second one).

thanks!

Jake with the loot you spent on that
pimp.gif
, he should have @ least got you the "other" box.

I think it was a square deal... I don't need that damn box... lol

This one's tag matches everything and I've never seen a box like this with a pair of KRs so I think this one is better...

Back
Top Bottom