(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Oh the memories of driving down to K.A.F.E. on Coronado Ave to cop A# back in '98.

They need to retro the B-series engine cutaway t-shirt. Man I would buy out size runs hahaha.
Man you know it. I've been trying to find that sweatshirt for a couple years now and i have had no luck. it was one of my favorite designswhen alphanumeric was around. Kb8 have u seen these at other actives?

Ahh, K.A.F.E was dope..

Anybody else hear that Uncle Sal got attacked?

It was covered on the news around December..

This weekend sale start from Friday ends on Sunday. We will be selling everything in the store with the exception of paint and markers for 20% off. We willalso be selling Spring/Summer collection for this weekend only and wont be offering it again til they drop in March and April. You can check out all the newdesigns at www.ArmoryDistribution.com.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Oh the memories of driving down to K.A.F.E. on Coronado Ave to cop A# back in '98.

They need to retro the B-series engine cutaway t-shirt. Man I would buy out size runs hahaha.
Man you know it. I've been trying to find that sweatshirt for a couple years now and i have had no luck. it was one of my favorite designs when alphanumeric was around. Kb8 have u seen these at other actives?

Didn't see any at Active Otay last time I was there, then again, that was like almost two weeks ago.

At Active Mission, they had the shirts out next to the Hundreds shirts.

active mission be doing their research tho.
i was surprised by their selection.
12 grain? really???

but yeah univ also carries A#
i overheard the dudes talking and the space next to them is actually A#'s design office
interesting shet you overhear.
but i personally doubt A#'s gonna retro their shirts...

Originally Posted by are owe double s

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Damn I still haven't been to Active Mission

Theres an active at Misssion Valley Mall?
No, next to Borders. But it's still part of Westfield Shoppingtown.

but yeah univ also carries A#
i overheard the dudes talking and the space next to them is actually A#'s design office
interesting shet you overhear.
From Edwin's interview with A#, Mirko, co-founder of UNIV, is also a partner in A#. Which probably explains their design office next to them.

The only active with A# so far is the one in Mission Valley, a guy that I know who works there said they got their shipment early but only like 5 shirts.They're pretty dope though from what I saw when I was there. More and more stuff should be coming soon.

Has anyone heard that there is going to be a new Active in the Legend!? I toured the Legend when it was being built and it looks super dope. Rumor has it thatActive is opening up over there with two entrances to the ball park. Prime real estate I guess, I wonder how much they will be paying.

Yeah, I saw the sign. If you are looking at the Padres store from outside, it is the building on the left of the park, near where they once had the"smoking zone."

stop by and say hello tap tap pull if you guys roll thru Deco's tonight. $5 cover for you old farts. and $15 for the peeps in my age bracket

SD LAKER FANS!!!

It's time to handle the West.

PAU GASOL TO THE LAKERS!!!
devil.gif

Bynum
Gasol
Odom
Kobe
Fisher

= SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!

^^^ Really? WOW!!! ha ha
seconds I read this ESPN 50 @ 50 showed up on TV saying Pao got traded for wack asss Kwame.

Not Laker fan ever but that's a damn good trade.

HAHAHA. Donkey Lips from Salute Your Shorts was just in an Amped commercial. lol. That was ++*@%%' hilarious!!!!!!!!

Sorry Junior.

Although your the reason I became a Charger fan through the Dan Henning days...

Its time to "graduate" for real now.

358003.jpg

p1_seau2.jpg

040427_manning.jpg

+

EliSack.jpg

=

6b2943b794e9292df266244111d81d76-getty-77331464bl152_super_bowl_xl.jpg

And I'm out.

I guess it's safe to say that Archie and Eli Manning were right.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

And damn, Seau getting the Charles Barkley treatment. Dude has got to hang it up now. Sad but true. Oh well, at least Rodney got two rings.

Sad to say that both San Diegan athletes that loved their home town teams never got a chip. Word to Tony Gwynn.

But onto better and more important news,

capt.936c23ccc2d7442ab5a015b2067de988.lakers_wizards_basketball_vzn105.jpg

He'll be playing on tuesday.

The west ain't ready for the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom