(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Chargers played good just couldnt score no TD's and in the end thats what its all about. I freakin lost $50 bucks bet on the Chargers and the Over +14. Shoulda just rolled over my $150 from last weeks win to the Chargers +14 woulda had a nice chunk....Ohwell congrats to the Chargers for one hell of a seasonnext season should be even better hopefully we can acquire some more defensive players.
peace
CROS1

Disappointment... Cros do you bet at Caliente or just with homies? I was looking to get down but nobody I knew was down for it...

...time to get drunk...

i really don't konw what to say. we had a hell of a year. there were a lot, and i mean a lot, of doubts earlier this year but they pulled through. whetherit was a weak division or just getting good late, we did what we had to do. i haven't felt like this since the lakers lost to the pistons in 89 (magic wentdown w/ the hammy) and in 03 (didn't run the offense). last year was salty, but i think i'm taking pretty bad now. we were a little short handed, butthat's not even an excuse. rivers stepped up today...big ups to him. but like chris said, we just couldn't put it in the end zone x3!!! DAMN I'MDEPRESSED/HEATED/d) All of the above!!! it turned out to be a pretty good year w/ a wack ending...kinda like blair witch and cloverfield.

i'm pullin for brett fav-ruh. i like his cinderella story more than a pats undftd season. i'd like to see seau get a ring, but i wish it wasn't w/the scuds. i hate them that much that i would have rather had seau win w/ the raiders...true dark side right there...

I bet Caliente...King D is the master bookie he makes the trips damn near everyday thats pretty much his first job HAHA. Armory is secondary for that guy....
peace
CROS1

So is anyone going to be rooting for Eli?
laugh.gif

i hope this super bowl's rating is as low as the spurs vs pistons series (even though it's only one game). not sayin that refs or ratings have/hadanything to do w/ the final two, but this super bowl is goin to suck. if i had an advertisment slot for this super bowl, i'd try and get a refund cause ijust don't think there'll be as many ppl watching as usual...but that's just my opinion.

Quentin Jammer is grown up now.

Just gotta get Merriman, Phillips and Castillo on their grown men status and we will be OK.

JWall is gettin old and abused. Our 'veteran' safetys need to go away. It will be interesting to see how A.J. moves personnel around this year. Iam OK with our coaching staff, Norv proved he is worthy. Unfortunately the injuries mounted up at the wrong time.

About LT... I dunno what to say, I was drunk and started crying whenever I saw him huddled in his little parka/mini-tent with his bad#+@+ visor on.

Bottom line: Tom Brady is too handsome right now to lose.

Anyone know of a spot that lets u reserve Jordans? Im going to be moving from Pendleton to Miramar and wont be going to my usual spot to get my Jays cause itstoo long of a drive to go real early in the morning. I just got back from Dallas and was suprised to know that some footlockers down there let u reserve them.So can anyone help me out?

Anyone know where i can cop a "Its a SD thing" t-shirt? and how much do they normally go for?

^
Armory or Willy's Workshop?

No more than $20 I suppose.

Anyone know of a spot that lets u reserve Jordans? Im going to be moving from Pendleton to Miramar and wont be going to my usual spot to get my Jays cause its too long of a drive to go real early in the morning. I just got back from Dallas and was suprised to know that some footlockers down there let u reserve them. So can anyone help me out?
I don't think any spots let you reserve J's unless you got the hook up.

But PM me. I might have some useful info for you.
wink.gif

Throwing my annual Bday Bash....Come through and party with the homies. I invited like every girl I know so theres more then enough to go around AHHAHA....
peace
CROS1

xy1024_user_20080116_225452_0.43832300.jpeg

Good thing I get to reserve + 30% off their employee discount.
happy.gif

I know no one is talking about it anymore but dammit. Seau just had to take away Turners TD to make it 19-21 and then have Kaeding make the game-winning FG.

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

happy.gif

I know no one is talking about it anymore but dammit. Seau just had to take away Turners TD to make it 19-21 and then have Kaeding make the game-winning FG.

That's my dude.
pimp.gif

What was that again Dean and John (RIP)? On the downside of his career?

He ain't a consecutive 12 time pro-bowler all being with the Chargers for nothing.

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

happy.gif

I'm still talking about it... in the official thread in S&T.

Not sure what kinda response i'll get but had to throw the question out there:

Does anyone know of a place that does a decent but cheap tint job? My car has the stupid little triangle windows in addition to the regular windows. Thatswhats costing me so damn much. So if anyone has any info on this let me know. Or if anyone has a good connect. Thanks.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Does anyone know of a place that does a decent but cheap tint job? My car has the stupid little triangle windows in addition to the regular windows. Thats whats costing me so damn much. So if anyone has any info on this let me know. Or if anyone has a good connect. Thanks.

Got my tint done at the carwash in PQ (same compound where Willy Workshop is at) 200 for all windows, lifetime warranty and he uses ceramic type of tint soit doesnt mess with the reception (navi, radio...etc)

Originally Posted by are owe double s

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Does anyone know of a place that does a decent but cheap tint job? My car has the stupid little triangle windows in addition to the regular windows. Thats whats costing me so damn much. So if anyone has any info on this let me know. Or if anyone has a good connect. Thanks.

Got my tint done at the carwash in PQ (same compound where Willy Workshop is at) 200 for all windows, lifetime warranty and he uses ceramic type of tint so it doesnt mess with the reception (navi, radio...etc)
Does your car have those other little windows too? That sounds good, lifetime warranty? Have you ever went back for anything? Thanks by the way.

Dude.

If you are going to tint you might as well pay for a good job. If you can pay 150 for a pair of shoes, paying the 400 or so it takes to do a good tint job isworth it.

Alvin O's Tint in Clairmont Mesa is THE best bar none. He does all the cars for Symbolic Motors in La Jolla (as well as every MBZ and BMW dealer), thatshould be all you need to know.

I paid 400 to do my E46 M3 tint job and he is the only place in SD that could get the dot matrix part on the rear windshield perfect.

Check the Armory thread for our new catalog we are busting out at Agenda tomorrow. We will have a special limited drop of spring releases next weekend whichwe will be releasing for one weekend only after which we will be pulling all the shirts back til they actualy release. So basically one weekend you can grabsome exclusives which wont be coming out completely til MArch and April....
peace
CROS1

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Dude.

If you are going to tint you might as well pay for a good job. If you can pay 150 for a pair of shoes, paying the 400 or so it takes to do a good tint job is worth it.

Alvin O's Tint in Clairmont Mesa is THE best bar none. He does all the cars for Symbolic Motors in La Jolla (as well as every MBZ and BMW dealer), that should be all you need to know.

I paid 400 to do my E46 M3 tint job and he is the only place in SD that could get the dot matrix part on the rear windshield perfect.
Holy Crap! I belive you on the quality thing, but I drive a beat ford focus, not a BMW M3/M5 of whatever. And I havent spend 150 dollars on some shoessince my high school days when I paid allowance. lol. 400 just seems wayyy to much, especially when I hear friends of mine getting it done for 90-125, andtheir stuff looks good enough to go on my car. Thanks for the feedback though. When I get outta college and step my car game up, i'll definitely look intoAlvin O's.

I feel ya man.

If so I would check out the base if you can get on there.

You gotta pick the best film though, don't want it to turn purple or bubble up on you.

You want some tint done go to Solar Eclipse on Highland and tellem Armory sent you. They'll hook you up. I got my tint done there and its top notch....Nopaying%#$$+*@%% prices for tint...
peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom