(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Originally Posted by IamCROS1

You want some tint done go to Solar Eclipse on Highland and tellem Armory sent you. They'll hook you up. I got my tint done there and its top notch....No
paying%#$$+*@%% prices for tint...

peace

CROS1
Solar Eclipse
pimp.gif
I did just what Cros said, told em you sent meand they hooked it up. I plan on going there in the next few weeks to get my stuff done.

FYI, TODAY ONLY -- F&F sale @ Active in Otay Ranch. 40% everything including clearance items. I'm working 4-close. we're just handing the flyersout so make sure u COME THROUGH! im not totally sure about the other Actives but they should be doing the same.

Chargers vs. Saints in London next season.

Woo hoo.

Chargers to play Saints in London
�� �� �� ��

[h3]Sources confirm Oct. 26 game, probably at Wembley[/h3]
By Kevin Acee

UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

January 27, 2008
LaDainian Tomlinson, Philip Rivers and Shawne Merriman - plus erstwhile San Diegans Drew Brees and Reggie Bush - will be part of the next wave of American football to infiltrate Europe.
The Chargers will play the New Orleans Saints in London on Oct. 26, sources confirmed yesterday. The game, just the NFL's second regular-season contest to be played outside North America, will most likely be at Wembley Stadium.

The Saints, with former Chargers quarterback Brees and Bush, a San Diego native, will be the home team. That means the Chargers do not have to give up a game at Qualcomm Stadium.

It will be the first time Brees has played against the Chargers since he left after the 2005 season.

Chargers President Dean Spanos would not confirm the Chargers' participation but said, "We want to go. I'm cautiously optimistic."

t.gif

Advertisement
NFL spokesman Greg Aiello would only say that the Chargers were among the teams being considered for the game.
Commissioner Roger Goodell is not expected to announce the Chargers-Saints game until his Super Bowl media conference on Friday.

Sources said the Chargers have been working on logistics with the league for more than two months. Spanos is a member of the league's International Committee.

"I take it as a compliment," Spanos said. "I think we're being considered as a marquee team. It's a chance for us to show off what we can do."

The New York Giants and Miami Dolphins played at Wembley Stadium this past October in the first-ever regular-season game played outside this continent. The Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers played in 2005 in Mexico City, the first time a regular-season game was played on foreign soil.

Each NFL team has been mandated to play a game outside the country at least once every 16 years. The league owners voted in October 2006 to play up to two games each year outside the United States (through at least 2011). It is believed the Buffalo Bills will play one of their home games in Toronto in 2008. The league has even been exploring having each team play one international game a year, which would add a 17th regular-season game and eliminate one preseason game.

"The long-term goal is to globalize our sport," Spanos said. "And putting our best product on the field internationally .�.�. showcases our game and what it's all about."

Spanos said it is possible that within five or 10 years, the league will have franchises outside the United States.

For their lost home game, the Saints will be reimbursed by the league a sum equal to the average revenue for their other seven home games. Their travel expenses will also be assumed by the league. The league will also pay the Chargers' travel expenses above and beyond the average cost of their other seven road games.

The game will be the Chargers' eighth next season, and they will have a bye the following week.

The Chargers will play at one of their East Coast opponents (Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Miami or Tampa Bay) on Oct. 19, sources said, then fly to London immediately afterward in order to acclimate to the time difference before meeting the Saints.

That is a lot of travel, but Spanos is not concerned about the wear on his football team. Neither General Manager A.J. Smith nor head coach Norv Turner was available for comment, but sources said both had been consulted and were on board. Their concerns undoubtedly played a part in the Chargers requesting the league schedule them on the East Coast before the London game.

As for how such a trip might unfavorably impact the Chargers, it should be considered that the Giants are in next week's Super Bowl.

Also, the year the Chargers went to the Super Bowl, following the 1994 season, they played a preseason game in Berlin the previous summer. The Chargers also played a preseason game in Sydney in 1999.

"I don't look at this as adversity," Spanos said. "I look at it as opportunity."

Alright Dennis you know the drill just tell me when and where i'm there haha. Not liking the the fact I have to get the 17 just to get the VI.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

Alright Dennis you know the drill just tell me when and where i'm there haha. Not liking the the fact I have to get the 17 just to get the VI.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Ahaha. You know what's up Rob. They're finally going to release what we've been waiting for in forever. I personally don't mind getting theXVIIs also since I was an idiot for passing on those back then.

Whatever it takes to get the Carmines, I don't mind shelling out mad loot either. Real retirement is iminent now with this release.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
LOL.

Screw that.

Never again.

I'd rather throw down ridiculous money then go through that BS again.
Co-Sign. That entire day of BS has been haunting my dreams. I havent camped out for anything since that day, except for a 42inch TV from the NEX.
wink.gif

It was a decent week for sports.....Tiger mauls everyone at the Buick....Sharapova wins the Australian.....BJ Penn's UFC Lightweight Title win..... and theLakers lose their 3rd in a row......hahahaha.

It was a decent week for sports.....Tiger mauls everyone at the Buick....Sharapova wins the Australian.....BJ Penn's UFC Lightweight Title win..... and the Lakers lose their 3rd in a row......hahahaha.
You also forgot to mention that the Heat finally won their first game since last year. Now that's something to laugh about.
roll.gif

And the Clippers, well, still suck.

Oh the memories of driving down to K.A.F.E. on Coronado Ave to cop A# back in '98.

They need to retro the B-series engine cutaway t-shirt. Man I would buy out size runs hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom