(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
So when you gonna hit up SARITAS again Dennis? haha

After the Denver game and KC game?!

Let's make it a tradition.

Seau's on Sunday? Get at me foo.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

^ Check your PM

Quote:
After the Denver game and KC game?!
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
FS: Jordan XIV red/black "final shot" size 9.5FS: HUF / St. Alfred t - shirt size large

Quote:
You plan on driving all the way there or you plan on ridin with me again? As for Seau's, I got to see if I have some leftover money with the playoff tickets im about to pay for.

I'll let you know whats up tomorrow. If I go, i'll rock my authentic Merriman. Got mine on Tuesday. You get yours in the mail yet? $154 authentics! 40% off. Can't beat that. haha

Well, I'm going to be coming down to the stadium straight from Big Bear Sunday morning. I'm down to caravan out to Saritas after the game.

Yeah, I have to pay for my playoff ticket today too. Doing it right after work.

They just shipped my Powder Blue LT. About to receive it on the 5th according to the tracker.

House of Blues, Friday morning on the 8th for Charger day?

Holler at me on the cell.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Hey San Diego, I want to watch the CLippers vs Lakers game, but i have no cable....will they show it in CW??? thanks in advance

^
You're probably already watching it, but it is on CW.

Channel 69 if you don't have cable.
TeamLakers

^^^hell yeah!!! good looks on that dennis. i was bummed out and thought i would have to keep checking espn.com

good game btw!!! 11-5 baby!!!!!!

<---- Looking for an Antonio Gates authentic, let me know if any of you SD folks are selling one, thanks!
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: [email protected]

BOLTS WIN

Ill be chearing for the seahawks tonite!
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Anyone notice the Analbertos on Sweetwater road changed their name to Anaibertos?

LOL.
Team SD
Member #21

Quote:
We need the HOME FIELD advantage!!!!

Just because you have a playoff ticket and an afc championship game ticket.
tongue.gif

That would be a dream come true if it does happen.

We'd be set.
pimp.gif

TeamLakers

Spotted today young hypebeast type in Blue Room plotting to buy a 3XL LRG hoodie to "flip on eBay"

Yay for Niketalk.

All of your twelve are belong to us.

^^^ you know I don't get the whole "buy just to resell it" type of deal, haha...that's just wack to me...I guess you can make a quick buck, but is it really worth it?...just leave that hoody to someone who actually wants it. But I guess it all boils down to that "don't hate the player, hate the game" type of deal..always hated that phrase :b
tongue.gif

BTW...Charger's didn't let me down :pimp:
pimp.gif
...I was getting scared, haha. Buffalo was making a comeback during that 2nd half.
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd
Looking for: Any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!
Any Clarks Wally's 11-11.5!

It's official folks, we've got another night game in SD.

Quote:
Flex scheduling set for Weeks 14 and 15

(Dec. 4, 2006) -- The Week 14 New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys game on Sunday, Dec. 10, will be played at 8:15 p.m. ET on NBC, and the Buffalo Bills at New York Jets game will move to 4:15 p.m. ET on CBS, the NFL announced.

In addition, The Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers game on Sunday, Dec. 17, in Week 15 will be played at 8:15 p.m. ET on NBC.

The NFL is implementing for the first time this year a "flexible scheduling" element on Sundays in Weeks 10-15 and in Week 17. Flexible scheduling will ensure quality matchups in all NFL Sunday time slots in those weeks and give teams a chance to play their way onto primetime and into the late-afternoon 4:15 p.m. ET time slot on CBS and FOX.

For each of the flexible scheduling weeks with the exception of Week 17, the NFL will announce the start times of games on Sundays no later than 12 days prior to that weekend. To ensure a Sunday night game and doubleheader games with playoff implications in Week 17, the flexible scheduling decision for that Sunday may be made on six days notice.

TeamLakers

sickkkkk, the Chargers deserve it though. LT is my hero.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

San Diego "PRIMETIME" Super Chargers!

CHEEEEEEEEEYYYAAAAAA!
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Quote:
Padres might be getting Maddux!

Heard that on the Philly Billy show today on the way home from work. It sounds nice but the dude is getting old.

But then again, he'd be a great addition after all those years he used to kill us when he was on the Braves.
TeamLakers

Sale time....

Stores are packed up with gear so in order to make room for upcoming restocks we gotta clear everything out. Everything will be marked from 10%-50%

Everything from Tribal Gear, Methods, UNDER CROWN, Seventh Letter, Fabricali, Armory, Manifest, LRG, Scifen, Luxirie, Akrylick, Serye, DVD's, Vinyl Records, Paint, Tips, Flowpens, anything and everything....

peace
CROS1

Jordan unds the kickz you gave him dennis. thanks bro.
211113299.jpg
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
myspace
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

Back
Top Bottom