(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
Jordan unds the kickz you gave him dennis. thanks bro.

You're welcome G.

Happy Holidays.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Maddux signed 1 year/10 mil

Hey Dennis, I think we should hit up the Bay again when the Pads play the Giants and also hit up you know who (ORANGE CHICKEN!)

Hi George.

Quote:
Hey Dennis, I think we should hit up the Bay again when the Pads play the Giants and also hit up you know who (ORANGE CHICKEN!)

I'm down.

We'll talk about it at the game during the tailgate.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

heres my kid....2 1/2 months
211381920.jpg
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

now that college football season is over...who do you think the Chargers would pick up...IMO Safety or an ILB (maybe someone to replace Donnie in the near future)...

LaRon Landry? Buster Davis? Aaron Rouse? Brandon Meriweather? Patrick Willis?

....you are not READY!
TEAM SD - Member No. 10.5

Anyone go to the rally?

Pretty fun.

Merriman on stage.
pimp.gif

TeamLakers

^
Sup Dennis, my brother said he might ov' saw you. He wasent too sure.

He also recorded vids on his phone with Merriman on stage, kinda sucks cuz you could hardly hear anything.
Team SD
Member #21

Quote:
Sup Dennis, my brother said he might ov' saw you. He wasent too sure.

Possibly could have been me. I was wearing work clothes and a nuisance beenie.
TeamLakers

man, with the kinda luck we get by drafting a DB, we might as well pick up some average arena league guy. It doesnt matter if its a first round or ninth round pick, first pick or last pick, we always get crap. I swear, if we had even a decent secondary, our team would be UNSTOPPABLE. oh yea, and if we could stay off the juice and injury lists.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Patience, Cromartie (sp) is gonna be that guy in the secondary. Now if they will only move Jammer to safety they'll be ok... :lol:
laugh.gif
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

Damn, tried to make the rally, but my dad wanted me to take his truck to get a bedliner. Sounded like it was a good time. Are they doing it next week? Heard Billy Ray talking about it, but not sure.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: [email protected]

I dont know what you guys were doing last night but i was chillin with the chargers along with some playboy playmates @ on broadway in the vip section...

people that in attendance:
Kasim Osgood
Sean Phillips
Luis Castillo
Stephen Jackson
Marcus McNeil
Shawn Merriman
Slick Rick
Kendra (currently one of Hughs girlsfriends)
Playboy Miss March 06
Josh Barfeild!

and a bunch of beautiful women

1lu8.jpg

2gs6.jpg

3kf1.jpg

4sy8.jpg

LOL @ Shawn Merriman's assistant, that guy is a gump for reals :lol:
laugh.gif

Party looked like it was crackin..Females look striaght in the pics.

Now Marshall Faulks Bday party, the women were :wow:
eek.gif
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

I saw a bunch of movie making type people down here in IB the other day. I haven't seen this much action down here since they were shooting Dogtown. I think this is what they are shooting John From Cincinnatti Pretty cool.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

LT LT LT LT LT LT
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Finally got back from the game and all I can say is WOW what a day. It went from a blowout in the first half, to a semi-close game in the 3rd, and ended with a blowout + history. LT is that dude.

Going into the 4th quarter, I didn't think LT would score a second TD. So then he does and ties the record, and everybody is wild and figures he'll set the record next week. Then the Defensive Player of the Year gets ANOTHER sack and ANOTHER forced fumble, and sets LT up for history. Wow, I feel like I could write a book on this haha.

LT makes history, and more importantly, the Chargers are once again in the post-season and AFC West Champions. Don't let up SD, you guys need to keep it rolling and wrap up home-field.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: [email protected]

YEAH CHARGERS!!! i'm so glad we slapped the donkeys to take the WEST SIDE!!! LT vs LJ next weekend...can't wait. stupid chiefs could have helped us out against the ravens...oh well...still beat the ravens if we crossed them again. can't wait for new years eve...got tickets for that game!!!

GiRARDsays you can get a 20th ann gti for cheaper. nice car though . you need too slam it more and flush it out. hottness.

Back
Top Bottom