(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I had heard about that whole mega shoe factory deal a few months ago, but I never really thought twice about it. I thought it was just a rumor or something.

I really don't care for the whole boutique deal that is now pretty much the standard for all sneakers spots. I've always liked traditional mom and pop kind of stores instead of boutique styled shops. All i've noticed is that with fancy boutiques comes fancy high prices, but in the end a shoe store is a shoe store and I love sneakers, so I'm gonna go to all the shops. I don't ever buy anything from stores anymore though. I guess i'm just a professional window shopper. It's been about a year since I bought shoes from a store. Ebay is my sneaker shop :b
tongue.gif

And what about the chargers. Peace to all the Chargers fans. I didn't see the whole game, I just watched the last half, but it was still dope. :D
happy.gif

What Big TRG wants:
-Any Puma Clydes size 10.5 -11.5
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12
-Ecko JMJ tribute tee

Quote:
PLAZA 22 row 6 was on and pimpin!

I'm sunburnt.

Glad to finally meet Supra.

And yes, Plaza 22 was on and poppin'. No old man complaining about us standing up. No old man yelling "Jammer you suck." And yes there was heat at the game. Heat as in the sun. Damn it was hot. Thank God for the second half shade.

What you know about my boy DFlo murking that dude. That's two weeks in a row. And Jammer with the INT jumping the route. Oh man, the D is scary. We'll find out how for real we are against the Ravens.
[/b]​

Good to meet you too Dennis.

I too am completely sunburned, at least my dark filipino skin isn't all red and flaky... just extremely painful to touch my face.

We were on the other endzone (Plaza 54 Row 7) where the girl fight was.

That was priceless.
<!-----<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!-----

Tell me about it... My face hurts and my left shoulder took a beating... Talk about uneven... Ben was supposed shade me from the sun but he kept leaning over to talk to that puti girl...
Sparkling po yun!

I was asking her if she got her permit yet and if she was in AP Calculus or just college prep math.

Sheesh.

Whats going on San Diego?

we are currently in progress of bringing our own show out here to SD. but it wont be possible without help from YOU. so here are some things that im looking for to make this show one of the best shows out there.

1. What do YOU want to see at the shows? we've all been/seen dunkxchange/ss/sa and all of those other shows but we're looking to make this enjoyable not for just us, but for you guys.

2. A name. We were all happy when we decided on the name, Sole'D out. but we recently found out about a show in NYC that has already claimed that name. anything clever would be awesome.

3. For those that have been out to dunkxchange/sole searching/etc. What did you not like about those events? we dont want you to come out to ours just to run into the same problems.

if anyone has any questions about it, i should be back to update you guys every so often. stay tuned folks!

xtian out!

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
at dennis' reply.

Quote:
We were on the other endzone (Plaza 54 Row 7) where the girl fight was.

yeap...i saw that. i was at plaza 58 Row 8. There was also a about to have a fight in front of me but this big black dude stopped the fight. people spilling beer at each other on the second half and one white chick had hella annoying voice yelling "go chargers" every five minutes.

i was rocking my beat up Laney V's...i need a new one :wink:
wink.gif

**cough** SZ 9 **cough** **cough PM me **cough**

:smile:
smile.gif

BTW

i got a question...

Did Amplified Image close? i was calling them but it says the number has been disconnected.
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Quote:
3. For those that have been out to dunkxchange/sole searching/etc. What did you not like about those events? we dont want you to come out to ours just to run into the same problems.

1. Make sure you have hired security (not your buddies or friends that have no authority to detain anyone if something happens). Theft has been a problem at previous events.

2. Good Lighting

3. Ample space.

4. Adequate parking

5. Easy loading and unloading for vendors.

If you haven't picked out a location yet, I would recommend the Scottish Rites Center in Mission Valley. It is centrally located, has plenty of parking, large banquet style rooms, good lighting. They used to hold sports Card shows here all the time. The only thing you would need, and it would be an idea for a potential vendor is to sell drinks and snacks.
NOW OPEN​

Wassup SD.....I'm burnt as well. I was in Field 57 Row 13. Never had a spot of shade until halftime, when we left our seats. But what was up with that chick fight? That one just kept on throwin stuff. Didn't she realize that the cops were right there? Oh well. We had this one chick in front of us who seemed like she dropped a few too many tablets of E and was about to hurn on the dude next to her. She also pulled a Fergie and didn't know it.

All I know is they got pegged by bottles of beer comin from EVERYWHERE.

what up SD.. we (future of style) just got some new lemar and dauley

Girls girls girls

Tape Wreck

Jesus Pieces

Air Plus

740 5th ave
San Diego CA 92101​

Wow, sounds like you guys had some active sections, especially with the ladies.

Over at our plaza 22 section, the only thing we had going with the ladies was this hot Pocahontas looking chick who kept walking by in front of us on the walkway. Our mexican neighbors to our right hand side were screaming obscenities in spanish. But it was all good though, the chick was stupid fly.

Anyone notice the cute chick who was an elite security guard? I dunno if I was too drunk but she looked good to me.
[/b]​

TiDE619 do you guys have the lemar and dauley with biggie on it still and what sizes do u guys have?????

Does anyone rember that Titans chick (#83) w/ the stunna shades....? Please don't tell me no.... MAAAAN! She was tailgating between E3 and F3....

Haha... My friend saw her tie her jersey tie her jersey around her waist after the game... With good reason too if I say so myself....
Sparkling po yun!

So wussup!!...
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The 30th is comming up and I was wondering where yall boutta copp them GRAPES at??....I heard dude from horton shiekhs' sayin' NIKE might let them get it. Then again, I heard ATTIC(********) might also receive them also??...ATTIC just got their L'Style account butthey were 2 late for ordering the GRAPES??...anybody can confirm?

You guys are making me real happy by taking my plaza seats in the shade. I had a nice relaxing day in the cool climate.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Anyone else catch that CBS sign?

Chargers - Brees = Success

:lol:
laugh.gif

Good riddance to Drew Brees.

Quote:
Does anyone rember that Titans chick (#83) w/ the stunna shades....? Please don't tell me no.... MAAAAN! She was tailgating between E3 and F3....

That was my Mom jerk.

BTW saw Joel (Shoefreak24) @ Mercedes Benz of SD during lunch when I was dropping off some paperwork and picking up stuff I left in the trade-in. Sorry I didn't say what's up, I don't think we've ever been introduced haha.

Quote:
BTW saw Joel (Shoefreak24) @ Mercedes Benz of SD during lunch when I was dropping off some paperwork and picking up stuff I left in the trade-in. Sorry I didn't say what's up, I don't think we've ever been introduced haha.

Two living legends at the same Benz dealership at the same time? :wow:
eek.gif

Mercedes-Benz = Ballerssssss :wow:
eek.gif

Lets have another "mini-summit" with all the OGs this time.

James needs to stay away from the tsinelas though.

we do have some biggie shirts left but i think they're all small. I'm going down there tomorrow and I'll double check

740 5th ave
San Diego CA 92101​

anyone watching the padres/dodger game??? this game is insane...padres are up 9-5 and so far in the bottom of the 9th the dodgers hit 4 straight home runs to tie the game!!!!!! hopefully the padres can pull of this win but DAMN 4 straight solo home runs to tie it up!!!!!

Back to back to back to back????????????????

hahahaa. Amazing.

Quote:
UCSD is overrated..trust me, I go there.. if yer the nerdy, conservative, don't care what I'm wearing, hippie, always talk about school kinda person..then you'll fit in. But there's no doubt the education is top notch when it comes to the medical, political science, and engineering fields..

If you like to party, drink, smoke, somewhat fashionable, and cool, you should go to State.

yo, i just moved into ucsd on saturday..and some of that is true..but i've actually had a suitemate that parties/drinks a lot already, and school hasn't even started yet. i think there are parties around but u gotta have connections..and the fact that a lot of them are off-campus. the rest of my suitemates are more like me (nerdy etc.) but it could be due to the fact most of them are biology or engineering majors
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom