(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I only get the freeze at the end of the game when I'm viewing the replays. I wonder if I should just exchange my system. Anyone else get this error? Thanks monstar for the input.

Perhaps? Thats what Im trying to figure out. If its my system or the game itself. I can still exchange both since I just purchased both less than a week ago.

Ah laaame..

Me and my bro just finished off a game, it showed a few post game highlights, then it just crashed...

Maybe its a defect?
Team SD
Member #21

Ok good thing to know that I'm not the only one. I played the highlights at halftime and got the same crash as well.

i got the same problem with madden. does it crash when there's a gray background with the nfl symbol?

on a side note, there are waaaaaay too many fumbles. and i don't like the fact that i can't replace a player on specific plays.

^damn that sucks. hasnt happened to me. btw i have madden for the 360.

two questions SD heads:

1) does anybody recommend any windshield replacement place in SD? i have to replace my girl's windshield. im looking for someone who does an exceptional job but isnt too pricey.

2) does anybody know if there are any retailers that would exchange blu-ray disc movies without a receipt?

thanks in advance.
[P] [R] [E] [T] [E] [N] [D] [O] [2] [1] [email protected]

Anybody in here know any companies hiring in Jan of 2008? I part of the massive mortgage lay off. Need a job by then.
I'm from the Far East.. Where we have Asia-Pacific releases.

was down in sd this passed weekend and I went to yogurt world off of convoy(in the green tea house plaza) u guys should check it out I think its way better thank pinkberry...my bad if this has been posted before haha
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Yo heads up to peeps here..

Willy's Workshop has a few of the new Armory Shirts in Stock. If you all have seen the Preview they got Bang, Golden State, Dead Prezy and Bombs...

Also in Downtown at the Armory there we got Gully and Dead Prezy in stock. And later next week we will have all the rest.

Also anyone trucking it to Freestyle Session we will have all the new shirts for sale there...

peace
CROS1

Quote:
1) does anybody recommend any windshield replacement place in SD? i have to replace my girl's windshield. im looking for someone who does an exceptional job but isnt too pricey.

2) does anybody know if there are any retailers that would exchange blu-ray disc movies without a receipt?

1. There's a windshiled replacement shop by plaza blvd and highland, forgot the name of the place but they charged me $80 (well this was in 2005) decent job too.

2. If I'm not mistaken Wal-mart does DVD exchanges with out receipt.
TEAM AIRMAX FAMILY

4L8O15S16T23! 42
FOR SALE: DS AIR MAX 1 HUFS SZ 10.5

I can't wait.

Screw this last pre-season game.

Let's get the season started already.

See you regulars in the parking lot.

Supra, do you know if Gavin renewed his season tickets?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

So I got a speeding ticket going 51 in a 35 zone in Escondido. How much do you think I'd be looking at in terms of my fine? And whats the procedure to get everything cleared away?

Just looking for insight as I've never gotten a speeding ticket before.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS
[​

^
Not sure how much the fine would be, but I dunno, if you just plead guilty sometimes the judge will be lenient and reduce the fine.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

1232659842_8706405701_o.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

LT lookin' like BumbleeBee from Transformers.

I kinda like it.

bumblebee_posterbig.jpg
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Back
Top Bottom