(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

anyone pick up madden08? i just scored a td with LT and he did his lay-up pose! this is on the 360, don't know about ps3.

Whats good with LT's track jacket (the one he was wearing during the game)....i need one of those
TEAM AIRMAX FAMILY

4L8O15S16T23! 42
FOR SALE: DS AIR MAX 1 HUFS SZ 10.5

^^check the NFL shop
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
anyone pick up madden08? i just scored a td with LT and he did his lay-up pose! this is on the 360, don't know about ps3.
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

I rented Madden tonite for PS3 because I played last years all but four times. After two games, wait three quarters, I'm still on the fence...
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Madden 08 on PS3 is weak sauce.

360 is the way to go.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Guess I have to play it on Xbox to understand the whole FPS stuff :frown:
frown.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

dang darrell...didnt know you were down with 2k8. whats ur gamertag?
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A NINTENDO DS LITE? I HAVE TWO FOR SALE.

POLAR WHITE AND THE PINK VERSIONS...

$125 EACH OBO

BRAND NEW

JD58
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
true. 30fps for the ps3 wasnt doing it for me. thats why i had to buy for the 360.

I've played both versions but I cant really tell the difference between the graphics...but the PS3 version runs smoother though.
TEAM AIRMAX FAMILY

4L8O15S16T23! 42
FOR SALE: DS AIR MAX 1 HUFS SZ 10.5

madden for the xbox is real nice. played at work.. co workers are loving it. it's time for a madden tourney.. 2 time champ reigns supreme.
I'm from the Far East.. Where we have Asia-Pacific releases.

Who's ready for some Fantasy football? Can the season start already...I'm hoping *fingers crossed* none of my starters get hurt. Im watching preseason games on pins and needles...
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Anyone know where I could get a Manumaleuna jersey without doing a special order?
Team SD
Member #21

yeah i went but decided to leave when a guy that was wearing a " i heart hip hop shirt" told me doom wasnt gonna be there... wack! hopefully he shows up on the 12th.

yo denns. hit me up so we can meet up.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

oh yeah. does anybody watch weeds on showtime? just wondering if anybody else saw the chula vista, nationaly city, and el cajon yellow pages books Shane was sitting on while driving the super bus. the show is dank!
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

Help from anyone that owns Madden '08 with the XBox 360. By any chance, does your game freeze up at the end of the game when you view the replays (or top plays of the game)? The last two games that I played, when viewing those plays my system froze up. I'm trying to figure out if its the game or the system that has the problem. Thanks.

CJM

Nope, I played it all day yesterday with my bro and everything went fine.

Maybe it's the system...
Team SD
Member #21

Back
Top Bottom