(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

just wondering if anyone here is looking for some turn tables and a mixer...i bought them last january...barely used and can pass as brand new. if youre interested email me for details.

[email protected]
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Just got back from the outlets. They were packed. Nike, the usual 20 percent off for early birds. Adidas had some promodel 2g's that came out to like 20 bucks , size 13.5 and up. I didn't even notice there was a Disney store down here and I live down here, there was a huge line for that. I'm sleepy.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

fa shure i juss came from the san ysidro outlet and i juss got shirts at nike there were no shoes worth gettin haha

Quote:
^^^what kind of turntables?

2 Numark TT500 and a Vestax PMC05-PRO III, willing to let all go $650 OBO ...like i said they are barely used...and just collecting dust in my room. I still have all the boxes.
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Did anyone here go to the Compusa sale last night?

Friggin insane last night at 9PM.

30 minutes arguing with the manager and employees just to get my camera, and it took about 3 hours just to pay.
alien.gif

Manual Credit Card approval unappreciated.

Thankfully I brought cash.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

plenty of TMX Elmo (ENGLISH VERSION) at toys r us chula vista on L street...

they are all stashed behind customer service so hardly anybody knows

1 per customer...i just left and there was approx 20-30 left!!!! hurry!!!!

^ good looks on that but I spent all my money on DVDs

Quote:
fa shure i juss came from the san ysidro outlet and i juss got shirts at nike there were no shoes worth gettin haha
RAW.sheed​

San Ysidro had some good stuff, they just went quick. I picked myself up the Rejuvination pack 180's...my brother got a pair of Air Max Plus, the same 180's as me, and my sister got him a pair of AM360's. I slept on a pair of black Mowabb's.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Went to San Ysidro today and all I got was a jacket.

Can't be mad, got it a steal price. =]

Anyway, how'd the warehouse sale go?
Team SD
Member #21

ah man dude people were saying there was gonna be nothing at vejas...wat color 14s did they have?

warehouse sale on friday was about 500 people deep. possibly more. it was an ok sale, i got some XX's, P-Rods, and some GR dunks for like 100 bucks. it was pretty cool. i got there an hour and a half eary and i didnt get in until an hour after they had opened. mostly because 50 or so damn cutters. i hate that shiet. pisses me off so much. people wake up early and stand around and they some fckd up people blaze weed and cut everyone. anyways, im done ranting. peace SD.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Anyone catch the segment covering the Blends sale on either NBC or KUSI?
Sparkling po yun!

i just left the Carlsbad outlets...looks like Gap has a real big sale, lots of hoodies for like 15 bux, and fleece/jeans are all real cheap..definitely worth it if u want some cheap clothes. cept they all ran out real fast...Adidas didn't have much at all, just got myself a shirt, they had some Rodman authentics in there for some reason :wow:
eek.gif
, all size 60 tho. Reebok was bleh as well, nothin but Mike Dunleavy swingmans. but a lot of ppl definitely went there today.

Quote:
so what all did everyone get at the warehouse sales so far?
af1_w_pre_barq_sulf.jpg
af1_sup_wht_gry.jpg

I admit. The shoes there aren't for everybody, but I was able to come away with some shoes I really wanted but wasn't down to pay retail for. HAHA. Hope everyone that went came away with some decent stuff.

P.S. Did anyone hit up the sale today during the whole police situation that was going on across the street? I think there were like 10 cop cars and it looked like @#%$ was about to go down.

Whats cracking sd. Hope everybody had a good thanksgiving.

i was @ the wherehouse sale on friday. Did baby jordan get on the news? Didn't cop anything but some toys.

Trying to get my wii right now. Peace
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

Back
Top Bottom