(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I didn't even bother.

Easy pass for me on the OLNL.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Same here. I'm retired....
TEAM BIOLOGY
From Steve Irwin to Jeff Corwin to Omba Mokomba, we know what's up
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

First of all...I don't understand why the hell would JB release a Red/Black-White Colorway as a LS??? I didnt really care much about the Black/Yellow ones since I own the Iowa SB's and Dunk highs that released in 2000/2001.

Other than that, I would've just bought it because of the box. SMH. Well I'm not gonna lie, I went to the base around 8-@#%$ and there's about 40+ people waiting for them...so I said @#%$ it and went to get some breakfast at Burger King.

-end rant-
TEAMHATER
...WE AIN'T SALTY...WE JUST HIGHLY DISLIKE YOU...
KOBE, LAKERS, RAIDERS, KOBE
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Quote:
First of all...I don't understand why the hell would JB release a Red/Black-White Colorway as a LS???
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ It was? why did most stores get like 12-15 pairs?
TEAMHATER
...WE AIN'T SALTY...WE JUST HIGHLY DISLIKE YOU...
KOBE, LAKERS, RAIDERS, KOBE
4L8O15S16T23! 42

1-786910.jpg

passed on them friday night... didn't even look at the eastbay, finishline, footaction page to see if they pairs... but changed my mind this morning and was waiting for the ususal monday morning restock on finishline and didn't see @#%$. haha oh wells. iamma "try" hit up my homie on guam for a pair.
FS:JORDAN ICE BLUE X'S

MILITARY IV'S/CEMENT JORDUNK

Quote:
It was? why did most stores get like 12-15 pairs?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

In order to make room for our new Top 2 Bot'm, Serye and Armory gear coming out next weekend we are having a sale to clear out the shelves as much as possible....So come through and cop some stuff for a good price....

peace
CROS1

SDNT heads, I need your help.

I'm trying to find a spot in SD that serves Doner Kebabs.

Anyone know of any? I can't find crap on google.
TeamLakers
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Check Out SHiekh at Chula they still got there Spikizsz i copped one so they have 5 pairs left Hurry!

@#%$ the warriors.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

I know there was some interest in ILLISS lifestyle. Just a heads up that its now available at Willy's Workshop Mira Mesa:

5-708153.jpg

so who's heard of Dissizit? Well we just got some stuff from them. check out the Future of Style thread

my personal fav:

=61&stop=61[/URL]
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

This weekend come check out our new line and some dope artwork from some local artists....

also check out the pre party at Red C Lounge the night before....with special guest DJ's CROS1(Armory/Sharpshooterz/First Division) and Dj Hektik(Armory/StateofMindRadio.com/First Division)

also the afterparty @Ole Madrid thrown by the homie Big Los...this will be more of a dress up event so bring out the pimp gear for this....Also anyone that wants in with free cover email me at [email protected] to get in for free....Big Los does it up way big so dont miss out on this Cinco De Mayo extravaganza....

peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom