Santa Clara

Anyone go to school or graduate from Santa Clara University? I'm thinking about going there next year. It's between there and the University of SanFrancisco.

i went to HS down the street and have a gang of friends who ended up there. from what i hear they all love it

I know someone who goes there...he's not religious but he says it's not a big deal there...also apparently it's a decent school for a businessadmin. major.

^bjamez did u go to bellarmine? if so... class of 05 right here. anyways... santa clara is a much better school than USF, imo. i too went to high school rightdown the street and everyone that i've talked to that goes there likes it.

Both are bank. I went to USF for a year, and then couldnt afford it. But all I know is that the one year that I went there, there was a 4-1 female to maleratio
pimp.gif

cstamas33, I just graduated from there last year

I commuted so didn't get the full experience, but I enjoyed my time there. Classrooms are small, teachers are helpful, white girls are on-point. My maincomplaint is the price as and the religion courses that you are REQUIRED to take. Other than that, the campus is damn nice and the experience was pretty good.

if you got questions, just get at me, I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have

They don't give out condoms. I found that to be the strangest thing of all. You have to attend classes on spirituality and other supernatural philosophyclasses. I couldn't deal with that... in any major public university there would be questions and objections raised to some of the Christian beliefs onsexuality and such, but many people go there for the education and just deal with it. Oh, 55k a year tuition is kinda lame.

Santa Clara is a cool old city really near downtown San Jose, but unless you're 21 there's limited nightlife with the police station hella bustinghouse parties up all the time. It seemed like a really studious place to me, in all.

i was just there last night.. i love SCs community.. right next to downtown SJ.. + the el pollo loco down the block is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swizzc

^bjamez did u go to bellarmine? if so... class of 05 right here. anyways... santa clara is a much better school than USF, imo. i too went to high school right down the street and everyone that i've talked to that goes there likes it.
yessir, my bro was class of '04, i was class of '07.

bjamez dont you go to ASU?

anyways i know a few people who went to santa clara but i heard it was dummy expensive. most my friends ended up goin to san jose state

Back
Top Bottom