Say the Purge was real...

What’s your move?
You taking anyone out? If so, who?
You gonna topple the banks? If so, how?
You think you’ll make it through the night? If so, how?

@robtoofresco it’s quiet for you out here when the horns go off, b. :smokin :lol:

Set traps with explosives well before the actual day of. Lead up to the purge with some kidnappings that can be used during the actual purge if I get into trouble. On the day of the purge use explosions to direct groups of people into a larger trap/explosion. I would have targets, but none I care to share at the moment.

Laying low in the crib, barricading back door, camping the stairs by the front door. I'm damn sure not going outside.

have a moat round my crib with crocodiles. lawn and surrounding property covered with land mines.
if you manage to make it to my door, Ice jay jay fish will walk out and perform a couple ballads.
If you make it past him, into the house, you become the purge for me. Cus i have hired Jigsaw as a
contractor to entrap and torture all who enters, while im safely in the basement riding out the purge.

We have this thread and a legit thread about fake wrestling on the 1st page of general. I wonder when I'm gonna be too old to be browsing this damn website :rofl:

is the purge international? if not im taking a vacation

Last edited:
That's a good way out that questions all the movies.

What's stopping everybody from heading to Canada or Mexico a week before the purge? :lol:

imageproxy.gif

Come thru, well watch Martin and Curb reruns while its a bloodbath down south

I will drive around to see stuff and hope I make it through the night.

New York...cali....places like that would get all the purges. Everyone would go to those big cities for the exclusive purges

The south would be safe.

We don't get anything here.
You underestimating how racist the south is.

It'd be straight up post civil war to civil rights movement violence in all of the flyover states. Especially the south.

Not to mention all of the anti-immigrant cats ready to kill.

Purge would be a field day for those ppl.

Last edited:
You underestimating how racist the south is.

It'd be straight up post civil war to civil rights movement violence in all of the flyover states. Especially the south.

Not to mention all of the anti-immigrant cats ready to kill.

Purge would be a field day for those ppl.

It happened post Katrina in New Orleans to an extent.

I'm in my attic with my guns and family, I'd plant Tannerite in my beater and if **** go too real I'd blow it up as a distraction to bounce.

Keeping it real I live by a fresh water lake in a major metropolitan area. If a SHTF situation really happened people are coming to my spot out of necessity so I actually have to plan for **** like this.

Back
Top Bottom