Say the Purge was real...

You underestimating how racist the south is.

It'd be straight up post civil war to civil rights movement violence in all of the flyover states. Especially the south.

Not to mention all of the anti-immigrant cats ready to kill.

Purge would be a field day for those ppl.

His post went over head.

2AEDF5D8-671C-4A59-A83B-C803E71CB4EC.jpeg

I'd probably just ride around zooted with my ****** and watch what happens

Would probably take a few tvs or something

I dunno if I would kill but I’d cut off all the limbs of my enemies then set them on fire.

lol at the south would be safe. You think those racists and bat sh** crazy people going to miss out on the purge?

I feel like it would be harder to survive in the south especially if you're in a small town like me. Your only real chance of surviving would be to camp out in the woods with at least two or three other people that have some hunting skills. Staying in these houses would mean an automatic death so the woods is the only option. Problem with that is you would need top of the line hunting equipment and you would have to deal with wild animals as well.

have a moat round my crib with crocodiles. lawn and surrounding property covered with land mines.
if you manage to make it to my door, Ice jay jay fish will walk out and perform a couple ballads.
If you make it past him, into the house, you become the purge for me. Cus i have hired Jigsaw as a
contractor to entrap and torture all who enters, while im safely in the basement riding out the purge.

Do you even know how to wrangle a crocodile? You’d probably die before the purge even begun. :lol:

all I can hope is that during the purge that they are not snatching booties out here

gay gangs going around the city just snatching booties. death would be a welcome release if that were to happen

Booty bandits are the bigger threat over mutilation and getting murked?! :rofl: :rofl:

I love NT, man. :lol:

all I can hope is that during the purge that they are not snatching booties out here

gay gangs going around the city just snatching booties. death would be a welcome release if that were to happen

Just don’t be an enemy of ray j.

i'd make sure to write an email to my loved ones on how to recover my crypto via 24 hash words and combination of my trezor HW.

Back
Top Bottom