SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

if the green ones were mostly black with a little bit of green i would sell my first release altitudes and get them, they look so good and when i hit 30 the crazy jordans are starting to wear off on me and im more into the 1s 3s and nike retros

FINALLY got them in the mail today!

kicking myself for not grabbing a second pair but for $110 shipped im still happy, 1 pair down 3 to go

These started this sneaker **** for me, first pair of kicks i had i couldnt take my eyes off...every where i walked i just stayed lookin down at em lmao

and they should have done the black/green pair in the black/reds color blocking

Last edited:
20% off code on Eastbay again, go go go.

Code: IPEB2874

---

Ordered my pair, can't wait for them to get here.

Last edited:
Got my pair on Saturday for $140, wore them the same day. Though, they are a tad bit floppy, they are very comfortable. Couldn't stop looking at them on my own feet, lol.

Will post pics later, if I remember.

Yeah nothing worse than wearing pre-creased boxes on your feet

I know alot of people just say "who cares, you're not wearing the box" and there's some truth to that, but at the same time, it's not like these are kicks you're getting for free. You're paying your own hard-earned money for them (or somebody elses hard earned money you made on reselling... whatever) you want the whole package (pause) and that includes the box. It kind of puts a damper on things for me when I get a pair in the mail and the box is all messed up, and it also affects how I stack the shoes up in the closet. I can't just fit that box in anywhere because it's crushed up, so it has to be at the top of a pile somewhere. I always prefer to have the box in-tact. Doesn't mean I won't take the shoes if the box is messed up, it's just a preference, and I'd totally understand why someone would want their stuff double boxed. It's the main reason I always double-box when I ship a pair out. I would just want that same respect.

It's like this: you're out at night and meet a girl that's game, tipsy, and has a nice little fatty on her. Everything is in the right place, but she looks like Drake. You're not gonna not-smash because of it, but if she could have a nice face on top of everything else, you'd prefer it right?

Think about it........

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro  

It's like this: you're out at night and meet a girl that's game, tipsy, and has a nice little fatty on her. Everything is in the right place, but she looks like Drake. You're not gonna not-smash because of it, but if she could have a nice face on top of everything else, you'd prefer it right?

Think about it........
tumblr_lwipzaZXoQ1qi1gu6o1_500.jpg

NAH BIG HOMIE IMMA HAVE TO PASS ON THAT

Last edited:
I know alot of people just say "who cares, you're not wearing the box" and there's some truth to that, but at the same time, it's not like these are kicks you're getting for free. You're paying your own hard-earned money for them (or somebody elses hard earned money you made on reselling... whatever) you want the whole package (pause) and that includes the box. It kind of puts a damper on things for me when I get a pair in the mail and the box is all messed up, and it also affects how I stack the shoes up in the closet. I can't just fit that box in anywhere because it's crushed up, so it has to be at the top of a pile somewhere. I always prefer to have the box in-tact. Doesn't mean I won't take the shoes if the box is messed up, it's just a preference, and I'd totally understand why someone would want their stuff double boxed. It's the main reason I always double-box when I ship a pair out. I would just want that same respect.
Think about it........

I was completely with you until the Drake comment....

Back
Top Bottom